Immersive Steam Powered Rails

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Yeah, I've been trying to fix that. I think I've finally got it now, with my new setup, where I record my voice separately so I can boost it. Part of it is keeping the volume on the mic down so I don't get all the constant background chatter.

TheElectricCake

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I've been trying to fix that. I think I've finally got it now, with my new setup, where I record my voice separately so I can boost it. Part of it is keeping the volume on the mic down so I don't get all the constant background chatter.

I take all Minecraft sound down to 25% except for hostile mobs which I leave at 50% so I can still hear them sneaking up on me. That helps a great deal, IMHO...But I still sometimes forget when I am starting up a new pack and I haven't yet configured it. Then the music drowns me out hard. Adjusting your mike to the highest input value (sensitivity) it will accept without distortion is also a good idea.