Request I'm looking for people to play modded minecraft with

XPhantomTroupeX

Jan 15, 2021
I've been playing modded minecraft for a little bit, and it's gotten kinda boring playing by myself. I am looking for people that can play together with me on a server or just play some modpacks with me. I usually play quest modpacks and have a good computer. Also if anyone could help teach me to build more advanced things I would appreciate that.

twitchymcgrumpy

Jan 15, 2021
if you could host a server i'd love to join. will be my first time back on in a few years so bare with that but it would be a fun experience.

whistler5000

Jan 24, 2021
Hey I just got a MC Eternal Lite server if you guys would like to join my friend and I. This is our first time playing modded minecraft in depth so we’re pretty slow, but more folks around would be cool

Captain Kringle

Feb 8, 2021
Hi, I was wondering if i could join? I'm somewhat new to the whole modding thing, but I've had a great deal of fun with modpack servers so far

TheEP1C

Mar 11, 2021
Hey I just got a MC Eternal Lite server if you guys would like to join my friend and I. This is our first time playing modded minecraft in depth so we’re pretty slow, but more folks around would be cool
Hey if server is still working can i join you?