I'm having a really hard time figuring out this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Travis Shendaruk

Jul 29, 2019
Hi gang,

I am having a weird issue.

Been playing this Wanderlust Reloaded for about a week now with a friend. We have an online server set up on it's own computer.

Everyday when you try to connect we both (separate locations) get a Failed to Authenticate error. Both of us have legit Minecraft, and the server is also not cracked.

The thing is.. if you disable your internet or power cycle your modem.. you can connect.. however you have to do it again each time you log off the server.. AND everything else isn't effected. I can still use the internet fine with all other games, browsers, programs.

It's ONLY Minecraft.. and so far.. it's ONLY this pack.

Any suggestions?

Travis Shendaruk

Jul 29, 2019
Does this happen if you use MultiMC?

I will have to test that this afternoon thank you for the suggestion.

*Edit* Well not going to lie.. I am having trouble figuring out how to load Wanderlust with it... I will get back to you.

Last edited:

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
There's an option to 'Track FTB instances' in MultiMC (can't remember where it is, but click through options and settings on the top menu bar)

Once you've selected that, all of your instances from FTB should show up in its own group.

Travis Shendaruk

Jul 29, 2019
There's an option to 'Track FTB instances' in MultiMC (can't remember where it is, but click through options and settings on the top menu bar)

Once you've selected that, all of your instances from FTB should show up in its own group.

OMG.. thank you!! Now to see if I can connect.

Nope.. same problem.

Ok.. so that leads me to think that it's a server issue. But here is the thing.... Blastoff, Agrarian Skies, our Yogg server.. none of them have this issue. It's only with Wanderlust.

Thank you for your suggestions guys.. like I said. I have been scouring Google for a week for help and I can't find anything.

Last edited: