Open Server IIC Community 1.1.2 -||-Around 10 Banned Items-||-Custom Plugins-||-No Lag-||-No World Resets

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Trec93

Jul 29, 2019
<cough> no world resets? <cough> Tought it happened to you like 4 times before <cough>

Helpinghand97

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Cheater we were playing on the server then the server shut down it jsut shut down recently but i think telling you this now should really help

Helpinghand97

Jul 29, 2019
So i heard were going to get 32 diamonds if we review this server o_O

I like this server cause its what i always wanted my server to be so i really like it you are doing a great job but the crashes are getting slightly annoying but other than that i give you 4.9/5 keep up the good work also when i livestream i am not held resposible for any griefers that might get on the server unless you want me to give the ip out to certain people that i can trust

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
May i kindly ask to stop using these "hidden" bumps of your server thread.

Also since we do not support any donation advertising threw the forum here, and since you have your own website? I do not see any relevance in this post.

Reactions: Thecheatgamer1

Thecheatgamer1

Jul 29, 2019
May i kindly ask to stop using these "hidden" bumps of your server thread.

Also since we do not support any donation advertising threw the forum here, and since you have your own website? I do not see any relevance in this post.

Im sorry but i just wanted to update everyone and also our website is never really viewed of our members so me and my staff decided to do it here :(

Im sure many others like this but i will stop :S

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
if i get reports from others post bumping, i take action as well. Just try using the edit button and have like a nice "Update" section in the main post maybe.

samoubica

Jul 29, 2019
Its a Good server Abit laggey, the server itself does have 20 off things banned and another 20 odd donator only althought it is a good server to playon and the owner and admins have ambitious plans, ( to start a good minecraft economy you need a economics degree )
the Spam the server makes to get you to donate is abit excessive every 3 mins 3 odd new lines of text, thay have a website althought i have seen 8 yearolds do better,

Thecheatgamer1

Jul 29, 2019
Its a Good server Abit laggey, the server itself does have 20 off things banned and another 20 odd donator only althought it is a good server to playon and the owner and admins have ambitious plans, ( to start a good minecraft economy you need a economics degree )
the Spam the server makes to get you to donate is abit excessive every 3 mins 3 odd new lines of text, thay have a website althought i have seen 8 yearolds do better,

We are not forcing to donate and the automessger is to help new players :S

Thecheatgamer1

Jul 29, 2019
Ok everyone i have deleted all update bumps on this post and everything seems to be going well on the server again

First re reply to Trec93

"That was a long time ago when we didnt really know what we was doing"

Second re reply to HelpingHand

"The server was laggy but you will see now it is fixed, it was the beacon on the iridium tower that was making the huge lag but thats fixed now"

Third re reply to HelpingHand

"Thank you for the review and we only do this to test people respect and honesty of the server and how they would fit into the community well"

There will be no more update bumps!

Thecheatgamer1

Jul 29, 2019
If you come on the server and it crashes or its laggy!

I am doing some tests but dont worry, the world saves every 10 minutes!

Thecheatgamer1

Jul 29, 2019
Tests are over, i am developing custom server plugins so our tps stays at max all the time

Ever notice massive 10k slot servers that never lag? well your answer is that they make their own custom plugins :D

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Oke i asked to stop spam bumping this thread, and it seems like i was not clear, Stop it please or i will have to lock it down.

Thecheatgamer1

Jul 29, 2019
Wireless Redstone mod (Signals can not be privated) It can the same way as you did it in tekkit
then run logic thought them Reqire 2 signals to activate itand pass it thought a notgate

that is not making signals privated, that is just applying redstone mechanics, people will still be able to do things to others if they have a leaver connected to a signal that turns off a reactors cooling without them knowing, things like that can happen.

Thecheatgamer1

Jul 29, 2019
You're saying no world reset but when 1.5.2 FTB comes out u need to because of some mods removed what generated the world so why say no world reset?

We have took tests for this, i will be doing the transfer without a resset due to it is possible to do it without one! :D these transfers will take atleast 1 day for me to complete and make sure everything is ok, all items from mods that are no longer will become what ever was replaced with the same ids and some will become air, we are trying to get everything ready so do not expect a regen of the world! :)

Thecheatgamer1

Jul 29, 2019
so you are banning one thing because you dont know how to use the mod ?

So you want a Private Frequency ???? use a Private_Sniffer to make them

Like i said before we cant force people to use them and people can do things to other people, its my job to know how the mod works and it will remain banned