Whitelist Server IGGCraft, Running Direwolf20 (v1.0.11) Minecraft Version 1.6.4 (Whitelist)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

murch

Jul 29, 2019
minecraftbanner1_zps48a600f9.png

Running Direwolf20 (v1.0.12) Minecraft Version 1.6.4 (Whitelist)

IGG registration: http://igghq.net/
Pop on to TeamSpeak to be (white listed)

TeamSpeak: ts.igghq.net

FTB DireWolf20 IP : mc.igghq.net:25565

Game Manager: Amera

Admins: Murch + BigRed + Curtis

And Many Moderator's

Who are we?
Independent Gaming was formed in 2012 as an organised group of gamers from around the world. We play a myriad of games on the PC Platform from Tactical Shooters and Military Simulators like the Armed Assault Series to the hilarity of Team Fortress and Minecraft.

We’ve setup IGG to allow you, as the player to decide the direction of the group, everyone is equal and we meet regularly to play games and have fun.

No matter what games you enjoy, you are bound to find someone in IGG who enjoys playing them too. No rules, No requirements. Just sense of humour and Teamspeak 3. All members are currently voted in using a majority vote of existing members

How do I join?
Great! We're glad you'd like to join us and many others in our community. The first thing you need to do is register on this website, which you can do using one of the links This will turn you into a Registered Guest of the Community

Next you'll want to join us on teamspeak if you haven't already.

To become a full member you will need to attend one of our community meetings where you will be hopefully voted in, these take place on teamspeak on the first sunday of each month at 6PM GMT (UK Time)!

Now that we have a dedicated box, we are opening up to a bigger community. Being part of the IGG gives you access to;

• High capacity 24/7 stable servers with supportive admins and moderators.

• Fun events.

• Website http://igghq.net/

• TS: ts.igghq.net

• Steam, Youtube, TwitchTV, Facebook and Twitter.

• Newsletter featuring updates, articles and the latest & greatest on what’s happening around IGG.

Rules:

• No Griefing.

• No Stealing.

• No pirated/hacked clients or abuse of exploits in the game.

• Respect your neighbours and their work.

• Be polite and respectful.
  • Working Mic

• PvP Only in the wilderness.

• Don't make the environment look ugly.

• No open Quarries.
Plugins:

• Lockette

• Essentials

• CoreProtect

• PermissionsEx

Banned Items:

None.

Cheers, Murch.

Last edited:

CactusRw

Jul 29, 2019
Great Server. Definitely worth going on and do come on the Teamspeak for help and chat: ts.igghq.net

Lucylilium

Jul 29, 2019
A little suggestion for your server, i would use LWC. lockette signs can pop off when picked up by a gravity gun or portal gun.
Goodluck! :)

murch

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you Lucylilium. The server whitelisted we all trust each other, A couple of people on the server like it :)

murch

Jul 29, 2019
Pop on teamspeak later today Ninjabob, one of the admins will sort it :)
TeamSpeak: ts.igghq.net

murch

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for your post George Duggan, The community wishes you well in your endeavors.

Amera

Jul 29, 2019
Really good server. The people are fun and friendly and getting on TS serves for great entertainment. You'll definitely find some friends on here.

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
Nice server with a bunch of people on it. Came onto the server with a group of people and the server is able to handle it :D

Lotsa people willing to help you learn the ropes of ftb.

murch

Jul 29, 2019
Server has been updated too: Direwolf20 (v1.0.12) Minecraft Version 1.6.4

Cheers and Beers Murch.

MikeJazz

Jul 29, 2019
I joined this server a few weeks ago, and i must say it's the best server i have been on. Really nice people there, always helpful. Friendly admins and just a genuine good atmosphere. No griefing, pvp arena, mining MystCraft age where you can smash anything you'd like :) And a TS3 server for funnies.

Big thanks to everyone behind the scenes that make this server so great. I feel welcome, and i'm thankful for the time and care the admins put into keeping it great.

Thank you,
Mike

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
i think i did posted some guys on teamspeak told me where to register but i dont know if it is good so

MikeJazz

Jul 29, 2019
Oh oh oh, you guys gotta check out Hogwarts, Our resident insane builder Jolanda has made an amazing hogwarts, complete with Quiddich pitch and everything.

- MikeJazz