If you make a mistake while creating your account

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
So a while ago I realised that I had made a mistake when I inputted my date of birth into the site, I made myself 5 years older than I should be. So I created a thread in the general FTB area and the advice was to contact an admin, so I did. The admin (Vauthil) said that they could not help me and recommended that I contact Jaded, so I did. I was again told that she could do nothing, so I would like to request that the admins be allowed to edit parts of a user's profile if requested.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
It might be a security feature built into Xenforo, to literally have the DoB unchangeable. Or, perhaps it's FTB policy to never change that for some reason.

Regardless, if Vaut and Jaded both couldn't help you, then the time has come for @Captainnana !

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
It might be a security feature built into Xenforo, to literally have the DoB unchangeable. Or, perhaps it's FTB policy to never change that for some reason.

Regardless, if Vaut and Jaded both couldn't help you, then the time has come for @Captainnana !
Thanks, from the phrasing of it, it seemed like Jaded just couldn't change it, it isn't that important but it annoys me.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I know Jaded does have permission to edit that part of the profile but oh well, I've changed it to 1996, let me know if that is still incorrect