If you could have three supernatural abilities

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
This could include being a vampire or hypnotising with your eyes or words or having the ability to fly.

My choice, hypnotising with eyes, walking through walls, invisibility

No having the power to have all powers or copy powers!

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmmmmm, tough one
I would say:
Telekinesis
Charmspeak
Aaaaaannndddd... I am not to sure. More on that later XD

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I'd just cheat and pick a superpower which would allow me to pick any superpowers I'd want, or if the whole world is filled with superheroes I'd pick the superpower to copy their powers :p
it's the same if people ask me what I would choose if I could get 3 wishes, the only wish I would make is to be able to grant myself more wishes :p

kharis

Jul 29, 2019
I would want to freeze time, oh the naps I could have and mayhem I would cause :)

Brilliance

Jul 29, 2019
Innate infravision, supersonic sneezes and the ability to enter a phone booth and come out wearing an ant costume.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
image.jpg
Omnipotence, omniscience and immortality... of course!
For the glory of satan...

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
One of them would probably be the ability to "visit" my imagination. Think of it as a form of lucid dreaming, or maybe a holodeck... except that for the time I am there, it would be "real". Or as real as I want it to be, anyway. I have a very vivid imagination, and one of my greatest regrets is never being able to truly see or experience any of it.

Just think about it - you have a book in your hands, The Lord of the Rings maybe, and while you are reading you are actually, physically there. You speak with the characters, fight evil with them and see the world not like a movie paints it, but rather what you thought it was from the description in the book. How awesome would that be?

Obviously it should be a time limited power or I'd never return to the "real world" again :p

Reactions: BeastFeeder

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
One of them would probably be the ability to "visit" my imagination. Think of it as a form of lucid dreaming, or maybe a holodeck... except that for the time I am there, it would be "real". Or as real as I want it to be, anyway. I have a very vivid imagination, and one of my greatest regrets is never being able to truly see or experience any of it.

Just think about it - you have a book in your hands, The Lord of the Rings maybe, and while you are reading you are actually, physically there. You speak with the characters, fight evil with them and see the world not like a movie paints it, but rather what you thought it was from the description in the book. How awesome would that be?

Obviously it should be a time limited power or I'd never return to the "real world" again :p
Why the fuck would you ever want to leave somewhere where you experience that world? Especially if you can control your imagination to make almost anything happen...

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Because that way lies madness :eek: You would lose any and all association with the world you were born in and eventually transcend into a purely mental state of being - potentially ceasing to exist by commonly understood definitions of the term. And you'd leave behind everything - your friends, family, loved ones...

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Because that way lies madness :eek: You would lose any and all association with the world you were born in and eventually transcend into a purely mental state of being - potentially ceasing to exist by commonly understood definitions of the term. And you'd leave behind everything - your friends, family, loved ones...
Well maybe your second power could be to take people with you? Everyone you love, and nobody you hate. Maybe characters in a book or a movie or whatever would be your friends and family, they would replace the original characters. That would be epic.
So for example, you could be Frodo Baggins, and your best mate could be Samwise Gangee.

BeastFeeder

Jul 29, 2019

Ever since I first read the Lord of the Rings and Chronicles of Narnia I've wanted to be able to do that exact thing...never really thought of it as a super power though. Kudos, this is a good one.

Reactions: the_j485

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't wanna go to Middle Earth OR Narnia. They don't sound like friendly places. D:

Sigil, on the other hand...

lukaszpoke

Jul 29, 2019
Does that include electricity? And electromagnetic waves? Because that would be epic sauce.

Yeah since electricity and magnetism are the same thing.
So I could lift metallic objects like Magneto and control things like phones and computers and fry people with lightning.