If there is intrest in an Ultimate Pack Server

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

If I build an Ultimate World Server , will you join?

• Total voters

Joshua.Perna

Jul 29, 2019
I will take down my Magic World server and Make it an Ultimate Pack server

I have a ton of resources, a beast of a server, great speeds and no lag. The problem is not many seem interested in Magic World.

Joshua.Perna

Jul 29, 2019
One question, If i do this , I would have to reseed for the ores and rubber that are not present in magic world, correct?

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
I hope you have a huge server to uphold the amount of stuff the ultimate pack has. I'm getting some frame rate lag on my ssp. Can only imagine having 20 people on a server.

Joshua.Perna

Jul 29, 2019
I hope you have a huge server to uphold the amount of stuff the ultimate pack has. I'm getting some frame rate lag on my ssp. Can only imagine having 20 people on a server.
Yep. Running Magic World for over a month with zero lag. And we have decent sized crowd. I just upgraded the server its a beast, no pun intended. :)

Also its a dedicated server, running MineOS crux x64 w/ 16GB ram. 500GB SSD, Quad core. have 50 ups. Had a guy from Finland tell me it ran better than his SSP.

YooKahZee

Jul 29, 2019
I would join for sure, wanted to start a server myself but my computers not good enough. If you get it set up and running well, please message me if you can ;)

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
It's the newest thing right now, so it's also probably the most popular thing right now.

Seems to me though, that unless people are actively on team speak and like to socialize - what's the point in playing multi-player? I tried a server called Eldercraft last year and it started out okay, but then the social aspects died out and it just became a single player world where occasionally someone would be there other than yourself. And even then, they just wanna be off doing their thing and you never see them.

OMG, I just ranted for no damn good reason. Sorry.

So you have team speak and people socialize on your server? :)

Joshua.Perna

Jul 29, 2019
It's the newest thing right now, so it's also probably the most popular thing right now.

Seems to me though, that unless people are actively on team speak and like to socialize - what's the point in playing multi-player? I tried a server called Eldercraft last year and it started out okay, but then the social aspects died out and it just became a single player world where occasionally someone would be there other than yourself. And even then, they just wanna be off doing their thing and you never see them.

OMG, I just ranted for no damn good reason. Sorry.

So you have team speak and people socialize on your server? :)
I have Mumble and yes we socialize. Its been a community mindframe , Im going to make the switch tonight and new seed as well.

lumincraft.us:25873

forum.lumincraft.us/forum

mumble.lumincraft.us

CalmityJack

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to join. My only worry is ultimate is not officially released and there are a few bugs to work out.

Joshua.Perna

Jul 29, 2019
The server is Magic world at the moment. I will be kicking off Ultimate tonight around 7pm eastern.[DOUBLEPOST=1362687285][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd like to join. My only worry is ultimate is not officially released and there are a few bugs to work out.

Well we are playing a modded game, there will always be bugs to work out :)

Joshua.Perna

Jul 29, 2019
Im going to leave it open in the beginning then ill greylist the bank and start area. Its easy enough to weed out the bad eggs that way :) Look forward to seeing you

Seiklus

Jul 29, 2019
ah. i've been playing ftb ultimate alone for a while, and it seems i may find some friends to play with on ftb today :>
IGN: Roras
Guess i have to get mumble now though