idk of a name yet|FTB Version1.1.7 beta|Whitelisted

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Michaebrock

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dillon1996
time playing ftb/tekkit: a year maybe total. I take things slow​
anything about you: Other FTB server i played on went down. Looking for new fresh start.​
IGN:Anarkist93
time playing ftb/tekkit:6 months + on tekkit, like a week on ftb
anything about you:im usualy quiet and like building contraptions not even i full understand how they work =3 (also aplying to whitelisted servers to find ppl actualy wanting a comunity and not just passing triugh to greif)
accepted look at skype for ip

Macco

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maccos1
time playing ftb/tekkit: Been playing whit mods for about an year now FTB time would be since it released i watched the release livestream :3 And Tekkit a couple of months
anything about you: I'm a boy from denmark name is Jonas I'm kinda shy to talk on english but if needed i'd ofc do it:)

Michaebrock

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: magicsh0tz
Time playing ftb/tekkit: about a year in tekkit and a month in ftb
Anything about you: I am a friendly person and I like the way ftb works like the machinery and stuff.
IGN: maccos1
time playing ftb/tekkit: Been playing whit mods for about an year now FTB time would be since it released i watched the release livestream :3 And Tekkit a couple of months
anything about you: I'm a boy from denmark name is Jonas I'm kinda shy to talk on english but if needed i'd ofc do it:)
accepted watch skype for ip.
and nice Christmas colors macco

Music12345678910

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Music12345678910
time playing ftb/tekkit:5-7 hours a day
anything about you:Well my name is phillip i like to play around with redstone stuff and ftb is the best place...and their is no good server!

hymerid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hymerid
time playing ftb/tekkit: Played technic pack for over 8 months, and played FTB when it was released.
anything about you: Looking for a server that has a community where we can work together and generally have fun!

Thanks for reading my application!

Dylanf3

Jul 29, 2019
A good day to you sir!
I wanted to apply for the Feed the Beast server if possible.
My name's Dylan, age 19 from The Netherlands, and i've been searching for a good FTB server for quite a while now.
The main problem i'm having finding a good server is all the griefers that are out there, and would prefer a server without those.
While in a Server, I also prefer to be out of the way of other players, so I can't interfere with their works and the other way around too.
I've been playing Feed the Beast since the beginning of December, as that's when I first heard of it, and instantly loved it.
I'm a regular Minecrafter, playing every day.
Creations i have:Currently none, but i'm knee deep in making a fully functional, automatic Roulette system, with the full grid,, automatic payment and more.
IGN: Xtaino