Ichorium Wand: Darkens Screen!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
That's a bit odd. It might just be a weird rendering bug. You could try updating TT to see if that fixes it, but I personally like the "bug". :p

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Well, updating means that everyone on the server would have to update as well, Padfoote.

Oh it's on a server, alright. That eliminates that option. Have you tried without a TP to see if it still happens?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Just checked. Does the same in vanilla.

Sounds like it's a render bug then. If it doesn't hide things completely, I would just try to ignore it. Not sure what you can do other than update, which isn't an option.

Dragonchampion

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like it's a render bug then. If it doesn't hide things completely, I would just try to ignore it. Not sure what you can do other than update, which isn't an option.

I found out that the brightness of the area around effects it for some reason. THe brighter it is, the brighter the UI becomes. The darker it is (say, nighttime) the darker it becomes till it's almost pitch black.

Last edited:

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I found out that the brightness of the area around effects it for some reason. THe brither it is, the brither the UI becomes. The darker it is )say, nighttime) the darker it becomes till it's almost pitch black.

Yeah, that's a rendering bug.

Dragonchampion

Jul 29, 2019
There's a similar bug for the Bone bow: bugs out anyone looking at the person holding it.

Welp. Seems like I'll need to use a Primal Staff for my hotbar then. Ichorium wand is mostly for crafting anyways. 1000 vis is nice, but I don't think I'd ever use that much.