Closed iChisel crash

svennieke

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem iChisel crash

Pack Version 3.0.5

What is the bug? Right clicking with the iChisel crashes the game.

Mod & Version Chisel-MC1.10.2-0.0.7.7

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/4d48ce04

Is it repeatable? Yes, just craft an I chisel and right click with it

Known Fix remove the iChisel recipe, as it is still craft able even when it is not shown in JEI/NEI

svennieke

Jul 29, 2019
i know this is most likely a user error as you removed it from JEI but i happened to stumble across the item and crafted it not realizing it has issues... is there a way to completely remove this recipe for now? or change the recipe to require an unobtainable item so players can't craft it by accident.

Mrbysco

Jul 29, 2019
Can't Darkosto temporarily remove the recipe. That way it can't even be crafted and can't crash anyone.
People that know of the iChisel wil keep trying to craft it as the recipe still shows as a use of the Diamond Chisel.

L

LovelyFlare

Can't Darkosto temporarily remove the recipe. That way it can't even be crafted and can't crash anyone.
People that know of the iChisel wil keep trying to craft it as the recipe still shows as a use of the Diamond Chisel.
It's already kind of removed from JEI.

Mrbysco

Jul 29, 2019
It's already kind of removed from JEI.
Removing it from JEI doesn't remove the recipe. People that search the use of the Diamond Chisel will still see that the iChisel exist.
By removing the recipe itself there will be no trace of the iChisel so users can't accidentally make it and crash their game.

Reactions: svennieke