Whitelist Server Icewynd FTB|Ultimate 1.0.1|Whitelist|Small Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Trojan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TrojanHD
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft?:Since FTB first came out
What's your favorite way to generate power in FTB?:Ideally I would want to use a fusion reactor to power everything, but first i'd probably start off with lava( although i might not do that this time) then move onto steam and finally fusion reactor. I dont want to use any solar panels for power if i can. I'd probably use power converters to convert everything once thats possible.
How do you deal with people trolling or pranking?:I'll laugh first. Then clear it up. Finally I'd get my revenge, unless it was something really small.
What are you looking for in an FTB server?I'm looking for a server with people that i know i can trust that has active people that would let me use some of their machines to get going.

Jaih Pittman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: deatheaterelite
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? About 2 years now
What's your favorite way to generate power in FTB? I usually like to make a nuclear reactor, even though it could be dangerous if not handled correctly, it is a very useful power source! :D
How do you deal with people trolling or pranking? Report it to the admin on skype or teamspeak. Or go onto the forums and report him/her!
What are you looking for in an FTB server? Mostly awesome players to play with, playing singleplayer isn't as fun. And also playing with people that know what they are doing and a friendly server! :D
Thanks for considering to accept or deny this application!

The_PyroX_115

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: The_PyroX_115
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? for about 5 months
What's your favorite way to generate power in FTB? Depends I use steam/Solar/ and lava
How do you deal with people trolling or pranking? I think it could be fun as long as it is not overboard but I am a no go on trolling
What are you looking for in an FTB server? A nice small community without much lag.

OfficialD4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:armsforsale
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? Approx. 2 years.
What's your favorite way to generate power in FTB? May I refer you to my oh so popular thread? :p How do you deal with people trolling or pranking? Revenge is a b****, isn't it? Just kidding, I'm not creative enough to prank someone... or am I.
What are you looking for in an FTB server? Not much to be honest, a place to build and someone to talk to will suffice.

Out of curiosity, do you use skype, ts3, mumble, or any of that other nonsense. I enjoy actually talking instead of typing. It is most definitely not a necessity!

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: littlelee211
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? 5 months now
What's your favorite way to generate power in FTB? Magma crucible
How do you deal with people trolling or pranking? I don't mind as long as I don't lose items and i will do it back
What are you looking for in an FTB server? A great community and to talk with people

Pilot_Goldfinch

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pilot_Goldfinch
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: About few months
What's your favorite way to generate power in FTB?: I don't really know yet, I'm still learning. But currently what I have used is Solar Energy
How do you deal with people trolling or pranking?: Never have been trolled or prabked but if I lose items or machines I will not like that.
What are you looking for in an FTB server?: I really want a server I can grow on with help and support, I want a small server like this. I'm still learning.:)
I also want maybe a partner good with machines so I can learn from him/her.

BTW I am very honest, I don't care if I'm the youngest one on the server as long as everyone doesnt know. I am very mature so they probably won't notice that I'm only 12 ;)

GetMerkedOn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:GetMerkedOn
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft?Just started
What's your favorite way to generate power in FTB?Bio fuel.
How do you deal with people trolling or pranking?Just ignore them, I guess. Doesn't really bother me.
What are you looking for in an FTB server?Just respectful people.