IC2 Watermill & FZ Router - Not Compatible?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Fallsteel

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using the most current 1.5.2 Unleashed FTB pack, and no matter how I try, I cannot get factorization routers to insert water buckets into IC2 water mills. I have tried "insert into top," "insert into bottom," and slots 1-32. I've even tried putting on machine and item filters but to no avail.

This leads me to believe IC2 has disabled watermill interactions with routers, even though the routers can extract EMPTY buckets from the watermills.

Thoughts?

Emasher

Jul 29, 2019
Try inserting a bucket using a BuildCraft pipe or chute (NOT a vanilla hopper since they don't work with ISpecialInventory, which the water mill may or may not be using). If it doesn't work, chances are IC^2 disables item insertion via automation. (Which kind of makes sense for the water mill). Given the way inventory automation works in Minecraft, it would be difficult (and in this case pointless) to disable it for a specific machine inserting stuff.