Problem IC2 API errors filling up my logs

Haruchai

Jul 29, 2019
We loaded the test release this evening and so far (knock on wood), all the errors have vanished.

chuck

Jul 29, 2019
Ugh ... we had the issue ironed out and things working much better. Updated our server today to the latest Direwolf. And now getting API warnings spamming the console again every few seconds!

07.03 08:50:47 [Server] WARNING API ERROR: miscperipherals.tile.TileChargeStation@7fb9ef20 didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted although demandsEnergy() returned true.
Constantly logging the above over and over. And the latest DW is using IC2 115. Any ideas??

Thryfte

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting a similar error reading

[Server] WARNING EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom: ic2.core.block.generator.tileentity.TileEntityReactorChamberElectric@778d778c is not added to the enet

My friend and I are going to start trying to solve the issue later today and I will report back if we find anything useful, but for now I just want to promote the fact that this is a problem in the MindCrack Pack (v8.2.0) and a pack-wide update would be very nice, instead of making all the players manually update their mod files.

Naolas

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting a similar error reading

[Server] WARNING EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom: ic2.core.block.generator.tileentity.TileEntityReactorChamberElectric@778d778c is not added to the enet

My friend and I are going to start trying to solve the issue later today and I will report back if we find anything useful, but for now I just want to promote the fact that this is a problem in the MindCrack Pack (v8.2.0) and a pack-wide update would be very nice, instead of making all the players manually update their mod files.
This is unrelated to the OP.

This happens when connected machines are in an unloaded chunk and have to be loaded.

You can either ignore it, make sure there are no partially loaded networks (place more chunkloaders), or use save-on/save-off to disable chunk unloading for a time.