IC2 #336 lf? Anyone have it?

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
So the the website where you can normally track and watch the development of IC2 (http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_lf/) has been down now for several days. As this is the only website where you can download the latest release of IC2 for 1.5.1, this puts me in a position where I cannot grab that (or a previous) version. I'm trying to get a mod to work, but the most recent IC2 I seem to have on file for 1.5.2 is #314... and I need #336 or higher.

Does anyone know where I can find a more recent download version?

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like the Jenkins is down, the place they post there dev & stable builds so until thats back up, cant help.

Chekote

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like the Jenkins is down, the place they post there dev & stable builds so until thats back up, cant help.

Yup. I've been checking it for days now. I hoping someone managed to snag #348 before it went down.

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
I got 348 and tried it but it forces a crash out on start up, so i wanted to find something a version or two back.. see if that gives me less trouble.

Endgamer013

Jul 29, 2019
I got 348 and tried it but it forces a crash out on start up, so i wanted to find something a version or two back.. see if that gives me less trouble.

Any logs?
And make sure you have the newest available version of forge, that helped me.

Skullywag

Jul 29, 2019
if youre grabbing newer versions of IC2 but your server is crashing make sure no other mods have an outdated version of the IC2 api in it, modular power suits is one such mod that I dont know if MachineMuse has addressed it yet. If you do find one remove the IC2 folder from the mod in question.