I stream MC and Games Oh Gee Wiz

Angel_Kairi

Jul 29, 2019
Hallo there, My name is Kairi, but most know me by my Minecraft or internet name 'Angel_Kairi' and AngelSeina respectively. I have been around the Minecraft community, especially the modded community around twitter, curseforge, technic (it's dead to me now), and recently the ATLauncher stuff. I've basically played with a variety of packs; bad, terrible, even worse, poo-tier, good, better, great and godlike packs.

I certainly have been around and I have grown to the point to being rather good at modded minecraft. New mods take some getting used to but I really love magic mods. Magic mods are my overall favorite because they are a LOT more unique than cookie cutter tech mods. Magic is fun, tech is stale to me. I'm just not a tech-y kinda girl.

But yeah, I stream Minecraft, and other games too when I get out of the mood. and I mainly stream on Beam, a new streaming platform that has VERY LITTLE DELAY between chat and the game itself, with interactive stuff too on some streams! Less than 250m delay? yes please.

But yeah, shameless self promotion of my stream, which, be sure to read things, otherwise I don't tolerate stupid.

https://beam.pro/AngelSeina

Why don't I stream on twitch? Because I don't like twitch anymore, that's why.

-Angel