I Shall Build Cities of Bronze

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

NoYouCantHaveMyName

Jul 29, 2019
Does this make me a bad person if I exploit this? :3

OqJWbaX.png

I know it's a bug (near positive it is anyway), I'm just posting here because I find it funny. That and I have Gregtech installed, and from what I've read, there will be little support on bugs and such on modpacks with Gregtech installed. That said, I'm not looking for support either.

EDIT: Not a bug, greg's a troll (or something similar).

Last edited:
Reactions: xbony2

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
Gregtech has a config setting called "tooeasymode", and that is what it does. It's actually not intended to be used... ever... it's just having a laugh about balance to the illogical extreme opposite of Greg's idea.

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
Gregtech has a config setting called "tooeasymode", and that is what it does. It's actually not intended to be used... ever... it's just having a laugh about balance to the illogical extreme opposite of Greg's idea.
Didn't he do something similar with the tin bucket recipe? As in if you enabled the recipe for tin buckets, it would give you 111 buckets per 3 pieces of tin?

NoYouCantHaveMyName

Jul 29, 2019
Wait really? Haha, okay I'll go switch it back if that's what that does. I hadn't known at the time.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
You can also craft dirt into UU or could when it was an item anyway.