I need some help with JEI

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

aceofserberit

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm playing a singel player world on the DireWolf20 pack for minecraft 1.12.2 version 1.3.0.
But as I was working on my Industrial Foregoing mob farm and swaping out the mob in the duplicator the game lagged and when I got past that I died imidiatly.

No problem so far but as I managed to start the crusher and killed all the mobs inside and went to pick up my grave stone the crusher picked them all up instantly. Whitch would still be fine if it didn't destroy most of them.

What got destroyed was to the nothing Irreplaceible but one of them was the angel ring I made and that would be a huge pain to remake so I wanted to just cheat one in. Just to replace the one I lost + maybe the other destroyed stuff. But as I tried to turn on the cheat mode It said that I didn't have permission to do that.

How should I turn it on?

Riddle78

Nov 28, 2016
Inventory screen,wrench in the bottom right corner. Everything else should be self-evident.

aceofserberit

Jul 29, 2019
Inventory screen,wrench in the bottom right corner. Everything else should be self-evident.
as I mentioned, I already tried to turn cheat mode on there but the game says that I don't have permission.

I have a screenshot saved but I can't figure out where it is

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
as I mentioned, I already tried to turn cheat mode on there but the game says that I don't have permission.

I have a screenshot saved but I can't figure out where it is

You’ll need to have cheats enabled if it’s single player, or be an OP if it’s a server.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
So 0 chance to turn it on?

There’s ways to enable cheats after world creation, unfortunately I can’t remember how. Making yourself an OP is impossible unless it’s your own server or you convince an OP to do it.

aceofserberit

Jul 29, 2019
There’s ways to enable cheats after world creation, unfortunately I can’t remember how. Making yourself an OP is impossible unless it’s your own server or you convince an OP to do it.
Thanks. I didn't konw you could turn it on after creation, I'll look into it.
And as I mentioned in my first post I'm playing single player so no issue there