I need a anti cheat for NCPC+

pirita

Jul 29, 2019
I need a anti cheat for NCPC+
I tested nocheatplus but some items of mindcrack do not is compatible.

marcusant

Jul 29, 2019
Install NoCheat+ and NocheatCompat and then disable the checks in the configs that cause problems

WitherSauce

Jul 29, 2019
I had issues with NCP and mindcrack with MCPC+. Switched to a plugin called AntiCheat; much better. Permissions based check system, as well as a lightweight anti x-ray function.

pirita

Jul 29, 2019
WitherSauce , I tested anticheat and it not compatible because it says that the player is using cheat

WitherSauce

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, AntiCheat will think everyone is cheating. FTB mods appear to cheat, but its not true. You will get a lot of false positives with default AntiCheat and FTB.

pirita

Jul 29, 2019
My compatNoCheat with NoCheatPlus have a issue and need be removed. I got my server crashing with errors in log.
Which plugin do you use? I do not know configure the AntiCheat plugin.

Baron

Jul 29, 2019
CompatNoCheat with Nocheatplus is not working,.

I'm currently testing NoCheat. Only had a few people on the server but I haven't encountered any errors yet. Will need to wait till my server is public to do some heavy testing.

pirita

Jul 29, 2019
Check if your nocheatplus is enableing... On my server the players can't use ftb tools and cant move normal.

Baron

Jul 29, 2019
Check if your nocheatplus is enableing... On my server the players can't use ftb tools and cant move normal.
Yes its working so far I changed some settings around and removed most kick actions since there might be false positives. I have it log everything instead.