I miss Voltz / Ampz

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

BIG mac

Jul 29, 2019
I really miss the voltz and ampz universal electricity packs. There was just something so heart warming and fufilling about being able to create a factory that automated nuclear missiles and blow everything up. ICBM has been unparalleled in this regard, which is now available at 1.7 (probably has been for a while and I just never checked.)

The universal electricity packs were my favorites despite how unstable they were on launch and how unbalanced things could be on servers (or things could just crash servers if your explosion is large enough.) I mean, who doesn't love shooting a black hole into the earth that can only be destroyed via shooting another missile into it.

In addition to wanting to share my reminiscence, I was also wondering if anyone has found packs like this for newer versions of minecraft like 1.7+, because I sure haven't. I may try to make one eventually if I can't find them, but I really have no idea how to properly piece mods together into a pack. I managed to somehow make a kitchen sink pack with the UE mods in them in 1.6 (manually changing item id's is the worst thing every), and if I hadn't deleted this pack when I was trying to free up storage on my computer, I'm sure I would still play it.

Does anyone else miss these packs?