I Love That!

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Pessimism ends up with a person thinking that they"ll end up eaten by a bear for a forum fad.

Also, choc, squats don't increase your jumping height, pretty sure. The Swahili warriors jump straight up in excess of 3-4 feet without using thier thighs at all, and just bounce on muscle tension. Or something. IDK.

I love random trivia.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME DOUBLE NINJA? >.>

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Random trivia is useless. It's knowledge, but unorganized, and it gives you no benefit. The only thing it does is make you think you're getting smarter, when you actually aren't.

I love black holes.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
TS goes bonkers 75% of the time. 10% of it is Whizz being Whizz, 10% is stuff that is NSFW and 10% me being bad at percentages.

I love music.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I have no idea what that is, and a google doesn't help.

I love penalizing penniless pawns.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Alliteration is always annoying.

I love saying random letters and watching as people try to Google them to figure out what they are.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Just more people to die, a lonely, painful, sufferable death, alone in the deep unextending abyss in and of their own mind, to fill the gaps for others to cross, so that we ourselves may cease to exist in the same suffering way that the shadows of the past have, to complete the cycle, to kill off the weak, to fulfill the harvest, the slaughter, the eternal hunger, so that we may continue in our ways.

I love being dark.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Some people are color blind.

I hate doing something requiring a bunch of effort and then wondering if what you did was even submitted on time. Or finding an error after you've submitted it.