I lost all my stuff whenever I reconnect to my friend server

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
K

Khuong

Title:
I lost all my stuff whenever I reconnect to my friend server
Launcher Version:
v1.4.8
Modpack:
FTB Departed
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Hi guys, thanks for coming here, Like the title, I lost all my inventory, AoA skill level whenever I login to my friend's hamachi server and spawn at world's default spawn point, but the funny thing is botania's baubles still there.
It's very annoying, i cant fight any boss in AoA dimensions with my friend and always use creative mode to copy my item into chest for cases disconnect.
I've search a lot of this issue on google but nothing can be done, but I've found that my data in singleplayer store in level.dat, so how about my friend if he join my server? Where did him stuff gone when he logout?
Can anyone help me with this issue?
And sorry about my english if it hard to read

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Playerfiles are stored on the machine beeing the server, and the name of the file is the same as you accounts UUID.dat

If you run FTB launcher and it's installed to C:\FTB it should be in C:\FTB\NAME OF THE PACK\minecraft\saves\NAME OF THE MAP\playerdata\SOME UUID.dat

If you don't know how to get your UUID, give your in-game name here and someone will help you out with the UUID.

There is a newer version of the launcher as well for download at www.feed-the-beast.com (check ones marked as legacy).

K

Khuong

Thanks but I don't have money to buy minecraft in that launcher.
However, there is a lot of file .dat in playerdata folder even my friend profile, what should I do next to keep the inventory when I logout and login?

Last edited:

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Thanks but I don't have money to buy minecraft in that launcher.
However, there is a lot of file .dat in playerdata folder even my friend profile, what should I do next to keep the inventory when I logout and login?

Your minecraft account is not specific to just one launcher. If you have bought minecraft then you can run it on any launcher.

If you have not bought minecraft then you will get no help here as we don't support piracy on these forums.

Moritz30

Jul 29, 2019
Your minecraft account is not specific to just one launcher. If you have bought minecraft then you can run it on any launcher.

If you have not bought minecraft then you will get no help here as we don't support piracy on these forums.

I don't like that, too, but do we have such a rule?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
There is no such rule I believe, however are you willing to help someone who did is pirating the game?
Also, a pirated version of minecraft might have problems in combination with forge, which makes it also trickier to help them

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013

There is no such rule I believe, however are you willing to help someone who did is pirating the game?
Also, a pirated version of minecraft might have problems in combination with forge, which makes it also trickier to help them

I think it was written down somewhere but I have no idea where that could be, but any thread related to a pirated MC account gets locked at the discretion of the moderators. That's something we don't want to get involved with.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Anyways, you just change the file name of your player data from your old uuid to your new uuid and then you should have your stuff back. (Make backups!)

I can think of reasons besides pirating to avoid the MC account servers.

K

Khuong

It's ok, sorry guys for pirating the game but I'm just a student and I love this game so I must do this way to enjoy it, it maybe cheap with you guys but $27 is too expensive with me, like enough to buy food for half a month. Please don't misunderstanding that I don't want to support the producer, I would buy it if I could.
Sorry for coming here.
I guess I'll blame to the piracy launcher for this issue, thanks you guys anyway.