I know this is a noob question but......

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
I have this IC2 problem and still have my half noob in my brain and google won't help me my problem but IC2 machines keep exploding. I have 4 generators and they are all connected to a batbox. People say that use a LV transformer but doesn't work (If this is a noob design, I'm very sorry)

How do I prevent on IC2 machines explode?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I do not think you need the transformer...

Anyway, vacatiions so, could be wrong.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
The transformer isn't even facing a cable, which is why energy isn't flowing.

Replace it with a bat box, and make the dot face the cables connected to your machines.

Reactions: lavarthan

Erosparadox

Jul 29, 2019
The output on a lv transformer is any one dotted side the three dot side is for MV input. A lv transformer doesn't supply power it's a transformer it transforms mv to lv . Use a bat box and hook the cable up to the dot and then from the dot to your machines . Four generators on one bat box is over kill only use one.I don't use wires to connect my generator to my bat box i just put them side by side and the gen will charge the bat box. If one bat box isn't supplying enough power example : the machines are emptying the bat box way to fast then use a MFE and wire that to a lv transformer and then to your machines .I think the key you might be missing is what side to connect the wires to the wiki is your friend for info like this .Also upgrade to glass fiber cable as soon as you can using more than 4 copper cables will create Eu loss . I hope this helps you . Here is a pic of the set up I would use. The dot on the bat box is hidden by the copper cable.On top of the bat box is the generator the others are just furnaces and a macerator
2013-08-25_011849_zpsfb333ef3.png