I keep crashing and I don't know why

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Projekt

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
I keep crashing and I don't know why
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Custom
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
It started happening after I was placing down Ender io energy conduits and a grinder.

I log into the world @ line 27242

I'm only in the world for less than a minute until the game crashes.

Last edited:

Fireshot415

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I've had a look through your logs and it appears to be a renderer crash (Line 28540) with stone bricks (Line 28645 through to Line 28652). Further down the logs, it also appears that you have Optifine installed (Line 28875 and Line 28707). May be worth uninstalling Optifine and seeing if you get the same issue!

-Fire

Projekt

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I've had a look through your logs and it appears to be a renderer crash (Line 28540) with stone bricks (Line 28645 through to Line 28652). Further down the logs, it also appears that you have Optifine installed (Line 28875 and Line 28707). May be worth uninstalling Optifine and seeing if you get the same issue!

-Fire
That's so weird. There is no stone bricks in my world, I've never made one before. And I lag like hella-crazy w/o OptiFine. I've just resorted to playing Infinity modpack, thanks though!

Firebats

Jul 29, 2019
That's so weird. There is no stone bricks in my world, I've never made one before. And I lag like hella-crazy w/o OptiFine. I've just resorted to playing Infinity modpack, thanks though!
That could be Stone bricks from a village near you with a Smeltery/Railcraft building since both have Stone bricks next to them. Try disabling Optifine and turn all your settings to teh most basic level and go into creative if needed and look for a village within 600 blocks or so of you.