i have very Drop Frames on ModPack (The Dark Trilogy) my FPS is 0 !!!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
i don't understand that :
(((Why on earth is it using 9GB of the pagefile as well as 7GB of RAM.

Did you check the Disk Usage like I described?)))
First bit was meant to the others.

Second bit was asking if you tried what I asked you to do quite a few posts ago:

Have you tried opening the Taskmanager, Go to performance, click the Resource Monitor. Click the Disk tab in the window that pops up. IS there anything in particular that uses the disk a lot? Like the pagefile?

Under the Memory tab(of the resource manager), how much Memory is free?

AmmarAsiri

Jul 29, 2019
First bit was meant to the others.

Second bit was asking if you tried what I asked you to do quite a few posts ago:

Attachments

• 55555.png
    55555.png
    72 KB · Views: 44

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I am going to have to give up and go to bed. You seem to only read half of what I suggest and I am uncertain how to make myself more clear. Also I cannot judge it from a single screenshot while the game is paused. You have to play the game, get some spikes and then see. Also I have no idea what the screenshot says anyway as I cannot read those characters.
I hope someone else can be of more help.

AmmarAsiri

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to have to give up and go to bed. You seem to only read half of what I suggest and I am uncertain how to make myself more clear. Also I cannot judge it from a single screenshot while the game is paused. You have to play the game, get some spikes and then see. Also I have no idea what the screenshot says anyway as I cannot read those characters.
I hope someone else can be of more help.
Thank you anyway

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
I think perhaps the thread for the pack would be a better place to have this discussion. This looks like a very complex modpack, so it could be any number of things causing the lag. Like outdated mods and not having fastcraft. Do you have your view distance turned up very high? Using texture packs? I would look at the log while the game is running and see if that gives any hint at all as to what is the problem.

AmmarAsiri

Jul 29, 2019
I think perhaps the thread for the pack would be a better place to have this discussion. This looks like a very complex modpack, so it could be any number of things causing the lag. Like outdated mods and not having fastcraft. Do you have your view distance turned up very high? Using texture packs? I would look at the log while the game is running and see if that gives any hint at all as to what is the problem.
1- no not very high it's only 8 chunk
2- i don't using texture packs
3- look to video :
I'm sure that the problem of the game and not from the computer
For if I ran FTB using memory and processor and Ram Highly
But if i does'n Run FTB the PC Run very fast and without problems
Even if Run another game like (Dying Light) does not use the memory and the processor and Ram Highly

Last edited:

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
1- no not very high it's only 8 chunk
2- i don't using texture packs
3- look to video :
I'm sure that the problem of the game and not from the computer
For if I ran FTB using memory and processor and Ram Highly
But if i does'n Run FTB the PC Run very fast and without problems
Even if Run another game like (Dying Light) does not use the memory and the processor and Ram Highly
Ehm... I dont really see the problem from that video...

Based on a rather big and complex 1.7 modpack played on a not top of the line PC, and that you don't seem capable of optimizing it completely, that seems to run very smooth.
Those tiny fps drops every now and then(which I am still sure are caused by ram/pagefile issues) are an inbuilt flaw in MC that always surfaces when you push your hardware to the limits. You can smoothen them out by installing Optifine(standard version is recommended I think, Ultra will cause lots of trouble). But I still think you will want to look into if your problem is not that your computer is relying too much on the pagefile.

AmmarAsiri

Jul 29, 2019

Based on a rather big and complex 1.7 modpack played on a not top of the line PC, and that you don't seem capable of optimizing it completely, that seems to run very smooth.
Those tiny fps drops every now and then(which I am still sure are caused by ram/pagefile issues) are an inbuilt flaw in MC that always surfaces when you push your hardware to the limits. You can smoothen them out by installing Optifine(standard version is recommended I think, Ultra will cause lots of trouble). But I still think you will want to look into if your problem is not that your computer is relying too much on the pagefile.

Now I'm a traveler did not take my computer with me, if i return from traveling I see everything, thank you very very very much - rhn -

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
So what I can tell from the video:
You are not really having that many problems with FPS, but more with block lag. And that again can be caused by so so many things.

Random list of the first things that came to my mind:
- Your internet connection is not too good
- Server is hosted on the other side of the world. If I (from Germany) would play on an australian server I get that lag all the time.
- Lot's of machines, pipes, etc. running that actually lag the server.
- Someone exploring and loading new chunks.

If it's not actually any of those, I really don't know either.

AmmarAsiri

Jul 29, 2019
So what I can tell from the video:
You are not really having that many problems with FPS, but more with block lag. And that again can be caused by so so many things.

Random list of the first things that came to my mind:
- Your internet connection is not too good
- Server is hosted on the other side of the world. If I (from Germany) would play on an australian server I get that lag all the time.
- Lot's of machines, pipes, etc. running that actually lag the server.
- Someone exploring and loading new chunks.

If it's not actually any of those, I really don't know either.
No that is not server
That is singleplayer

---------------

And before 3 day ago i play FTB in the same world and The FPS steel in 150 FPS or more , with out any drop frames

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
No that is not server
That is singleplayer

---------------

And before 3 day ago i play FTB in the same world and The FPS steel in 150 FPS with out any drop frames

Then I'd assume this: - Lot's of machines, pipes, etc. running that actually lag the server.

Probably something you are totally unaware of, like something messed up...
Try creating a new world, and try to see if you are getting lag there aswell.

Could also be something totally unrelated to FTB... like this:
I had an issue a couple days back where my Firewall and Antivir ended up fighting each other, didn't notice it, besides the block+FPS lag in minecraft. Once I resolved that issue everything went back to normal.

AmmarAsiri

Jul 29, 2019
Then I'd assume this: - Lot's of machines, pipes, etc. running that actually lag the server.

I had an issue a couple days back where my Firewall and Antivir ended up fighting each other, didn't notice it, besides the block+FPS lag in minecraft. Once I resolved that issue everything went back to normal.
Now I'm a traveler did not take my computer with me, if i return from traveling I see everything

AmmarAsiri

Jul 29, 2019

OK i am install optifine and FastCraft
There are improvements
But there is the same problem in the low fps after every few seconds
And there was lag when the break blocks and when to open the doors or open chests, such as in the server
But I am not in server, i am in Single Player

Do you advise me, I replaced the processor and the memory of the strongest that I have?

I am Creating a new world There is no problems
and there is only the problems of the ancient world

Do you advise me, I replaced the processor and the memory of the strongest that I have?

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
If there are no problems with new worlds, then your pc is fine, but rather something weird going on in your world

AmmarAsiri

Jul 29, 2019

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
It's because you have commands disabled in your world. I think with the program NBT Edit (if that's still around) you can change that. But don't quote me on that, I'm not at home atm, so I can check :b

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
[Start LAN World] --> Allow cheats: Yes --> Start LAN world

This will let you use commands, until you close the world.