I Have Found a EE2 Remake...For 1.4.7!

stormfire19

Jul 29, 2019
I have found a unofficial remake of EE2 by some Chinese developer. This is quite cool to me as it is mostly complete and is compatible with FTB ultimate after config changes. However this does go against pahimars wishes as he did not want people to reuse his code to recreate the mod. I really wanted to post this (even though 1.4.7 is old) because ftb ultimate could be updated with this remake. however I doubt this would happen over ethical concerns that it is disregarding pahimar. I will say that I love EE2 and all the exploits. I personally think that ee2 still keeps the game fun without interfering without anything else too badly. However if I wanted to use ee2 for a later version I would use project E as it is more complete.
Link: h t t p : / / b i t . l y / 1 F b l d b H
(remove spaces)
:)

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
I have found a unofficial remake of EE2 by some Chinese developer. This is quite cool to me as it is mostly complete and is compatible with FTB ultimate after config changes. However this does go against pahimars wishes as he did not want people to reuse his code to recreate the mod. I really wanted to post this (even though 1.4.7 is old) because ftb ultimate could be updated with this remake. however I doubt this would happen over ethical concerns that it is disregarding pahimar. I will say that I love EE2 and all the exploits. I personally think that ee2 still keeps the game fun without interfering without anything else too badly. However if I wanted to use ee2 for a later version I would use project E as it is more complete.
Link: h t t p : / / b i t . l y / 1 F b l d b H
(remove spaces)
:)
People still play ftb ultimate?

FyberOptic

Jul 29, 2019
I can confirm that this is indeed a modified version of the 1.2.5 EE2. There's no question, the classes are identical in some places.

It might be fine in regards to malware/spyware/whatever, but given where it comes from I personally wouldn't use it unless I went through every class myself first. As for the ethical aspect, I don't particularly have an opinion either way given the circumstances. I mean FTB uses two different replicas of Red Power alone so that line got gray a long time ago.

True. I still play technic. (Nobody remembers technic pack)

I've managed to hold on to Technic v3.1.1 (for beta 1.7.3) and v4.4.0 (for beta 1.8.1) in my MultiMC. Which do you use?

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
The last one, the 1.2.5 one. right before it got axed. i never got around to gathering up the older versions.(ie your versions)

actually, if you could pm me with those instances zipped up, i would be quite grateful :)

ShadowHawk707

Nov 20, 2014
FyberOptic how do you actually find all of those old modpacks? Although recently I discovered that I still have a backup of my original technic pack (and tekkit as well) world and instance which I might start playing again. Retro mods can be fun :p

FyberOptic

Jul 29, 2019
If you dig around hard enough you can still find them out on the web, and/or Youtube video descriptions, places like that.

PROTIP: Search for "Technic SSP" on the new Technic Launcher. You'll find Technic Pack v7.2.6 SSP for Minecraft 1.2.5.

ShadowHawk707

Nov 20, 2014
I found Technic SSP on the launcher and also managed to find a download for 1.7.3 Technic Pack in a youtube video:

xXxKanemanxXx

Jul 29, 2019
Tbh with all of you. There is a EE2 remake already but for 1.7.10. Its called ProjectE and has been developed by Moze_Intel. Not it is maintained by sinkillerj

Gecero

May 3, 2021
Sorry for replying on a 6 year old thread but does anyone still have a copy of this mod, or could download it for me? It seems I need to have an account on that website in order to download, but it won't let me register because of my unusual email domain (private email server).
Any help is appreciated!