i have a server up and running but

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
It seems you only load 3 mods

May i be blunt and say this. If you cannot find the server logs, please dont bother making a server, try asking your friend or friends to do the server. I dont want to break you down or anything but to run a server there is a sertain level of understanding you need of this stuff. I would love to help you out more but to be blunt, learn a bit more of the whole hosting and servers in global. Then we can help you out more.
Now you are driving a car and you dont know what pedal is gas or braike.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
C:\Users\inuyasha6969\Desktop\minecraft server\server info\mods for mods

Create a folder from the root of the C: drive called ftb
Inside this folder extract the FTBBetaA_Server.zip file from this website
Run the Server Start1GB.bat from c:\ftb

Running FTB from the desktop has inherent permission issues and also it does not like folders with spaces in the name like the mods for mods which it seems to be looking in.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Diging more into the error log.

You dind have any mod folders in there, or that is what forge is thinking.

Code:
2012-11-27 14:54:03 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] No mod directory found, creating one: C:\Users\inuyasha6969\Desktop\minecraft server\server info\mods

2012-11-27 14:54:03 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Mod directory created successfully

2012-11-27 14:54:03 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] No config directory found, creating one: C:\Users\inuyasha6969\Desktop\minecraft server\server info\config

Bråthen

Jul 29, 2019
C:\Users\inuyasha6969\Desktop\minecraft server\server info\mods for mods

Create a folder from the root of the C: drive called ftb
Inside this folder extract the FTBBetaA_Server.zip file from this website
Run the Server Start1GB.bat from c:\ftb

Running FTB from the desktop has inherent permission issues and also it does not like folders with spaces in the name like the mods for mods which it seems to be looking in.

The above suggestion from b0bster would be perfect. Delete your current server files first. Be sure to extract all files from the compressed library. Do NOT select any files in the extract window.

justin

Jul 29, 2019
yes think you bobster that did the trick it is working now thank you and thank you to all that help