I have a question.

kattlime

Dec 7, 2019
I've seen many skyblock modpacks on youtube, there they can break a block and all the blocks of the same kind around it also gets broken. Example: I cut down a log from a tree and all the logs around it also gets cut. I can't figure out how to do it, how?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
So that sounds like one of two things - there are mods and features within mods that are designed to help with tree-felling specifically, however if that trick also works for other types of blocks too, that’s caused by something like Ore Excavator - a mod designed so that by holding down a key while breaking something (usually Tilde ~ ) all connected blocks of the same type break too. So the key issue is whether a mod like that exists in the pack you’re playing - if it does, you need to find the correct key, which should be listed in the controls. Skyfactory 4 is one skyblock pack that has it.

kattlime

Dec 7, 2019
Though, I couldn't find the key, it's not specificly for trees, the only thing I found was connected area from building gadgets. I'm currently playing sky odyssey and I've got it from ChosenArchitect in his first video of sky odyssey when he is cutting trees and making a small mob farm.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Though, I couldn't find the key, it's not specificly for trees, the only thing I found was connected area from building gadgets. I'm currently playing sky odyssey and I've got it from ChosenArchitect in his first video of sky odyssey when he is cutting trees and making a small mob farm.
Ok, so Ore Excavation the mod is definitely in there; did you try holding down the tilde key while mining something?