I hate that!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Death can be fixed by ctrl Z. As can other problems *cough*

I hate playing a game for 8 hours, forgetting to save, and then dying.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
But then you get to experience the fun of the game all over again!

I hate loud Asian neighbors.
At least it's not loud WEABOOS neighbors.

I hate how there are the 8-year-old teabagging cunts in EVERY SINGLE RANDOM SERVER I ENTER - and thus that's why I generally go in the same server due to the community.

Darth Sith

Jul 29, 2019
I try to say on modded servers and I run my own so I don't have to deal with kids :D
At least it's not loud WEABOOS neighbors.

I hate how there are the 8-year-old teabagging cunts in EVERY SINGLE RANDOM SERVER I ENTER - and thus that's why I generally go in the same server due to the community.

Darth Sith

Jul 29, 2019
I do as well, but I try to play on servers with a mature community. (I'll be burnt out of Minecraft/FTB if that was all I played :p)
But I don't only play FTB, ya know?
There's stuff like TF2 and CS:GO too.
[DOUBLEPOST=1378063551][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe it's some 6 year old try to run a server with 32 players on a netbook. xD
At least you can troll the eight year old teabagging cunt. :)

I hate how most of TF2's servers are laggy as fuck.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
TF2 servers are laggy if the community is good - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
And I do go on a server with a mature community, including a bizzare running gag involving oranges, penetration and juice, and the famous HE-MAN INVASION, I was talking about random servers.

I hate how I can only come up with bad jokes.