I feel like a mod should be added to (some) modpacks.

Automation

Jul 11, 2020
Why is there no morph mod in the modpacks? I feel like it's a basic but yet very useful mod. Thus, I think it should be added in FTB infinity evolved, Interactions or some other modpack.
I don't enjoy staying as one player, as I have made many modded worlds with my own choice of mods including morph, and it gets very helpful at times. You guys have IChunTil in all of your modpacks (or at least some) for the hats mod. I don't get why it's so hard to add the morph mod as you already have the library for it. Many people may think the morph mod is very helpful, so why not try it? If you think it just doesn't work, remove it! I just want you guys to try it and hopefully add it. Thanks for your consideration. :)

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
I think the main reason most packs don't have it is that it's very powerful for what you need to do for it (which, even in the worst case scenario, is killing a wither to unlock all abilities). So it would definitely not fit in packs that are more on the expert mode side of things, like Interactions. For the other packs, apart from the size changing, there are more balanced ways to obtain the various abilities like flight which might make any pack devs not see the added benefit of morph.

Automation

Jul 11, 2020
I think the main reason most packs don't have it is that it's very powerful for what you need to do for it (which, even in the worst case scenario, is killing a wither to unlock all abilities). So it would definitely not fit in packs that are more on the expert mode side of things, like Interactions. For the other packs, apart from the size changing, there are more balanced ways to obtain the various abilities like flight which might make any pack devs not see the added benefit of morph.
OK thanks for explaining that for me! I didn't really understand but now I do. Thanks! I guess they already have SImply Jetpacks in a lot of modpacks