I Dream of Tangerines!

Menoch

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure how many of you pixel geeks are as old as I am, but I absolutely loves me some ambient MP3 fantasticalness whilst I play FTB… or pretty darn much any Minecraft modded awesomeness.
Truth be told, ever since I played my first modded Minecraft experience, I knew there was no going back to Vanilla.
I have composed a few pieces of music for various games, and occasions, personally. A few of you may recall Terrafirmacraft's music, which I wrote in the later part of 2012, for example.
But I just recently scored Tangerine Dream's Legend Soundtrack from 1985. The recording came to me riddled with nicks and sputters, but after about 12 hours of work on Audition… I now have an Audio piece of art worth a million dream-bucks (imo).
This music brings back a younger me, when dreams sprouted from a well within that was unstoppable.
I was wondering, what do you guys/gals listen to while gaming?
From Opeth to Tal Wilkenfeld… Tarja to Rudy Adrian… King's X to Megadeth…Nightwish to Animal's as Leaders? Whatcha Spinnin'?
And if you are as old as me… is it the likes of Vangelis, Maiden, Tangerine Dream, Siouxsie or a bit of everything?

What kinda music do you FTB Gamers listen to!?

Menoch

EDIT: Wow, really? 30 views and no one has the time to list their favorite gaming music? Is this a silent film community? Lol :p

Last edited:

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
I don't usually listen to music while playing Minecraft... my kids tell me it's too loud :D
But when I do well I am excited to be going here http://soundwavefestival.com/lineup and frankly out of that it is going to be bloody hard to choose who to see, should give you some idea of my musical tastes :)