I don't know what to do: I am VERY new.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

noelle549

May 25, 2020
1590394136217.png
I have the Java Version of Minecraft 1.15.2 (newest release) is what it says. I downloaded FTB because I just want to try new things in the game. I downloaded the newest version of Academy and it took FOREVER to finally open the game. When it did, it just gave me this. I don't know how to fix it or what. Do I download the 1.1 version of Academy?

Chronoclaw

May 25, 2020
Basically, mods that you install sometimes require other mods in order to work.

If you are playing Minecraft by launching it through twitch - its better to download modpacks as these are tested and work with the installed mods.

If you aren't using a modpack through twitch, you'll have to search for the "missing" mods listed in your screenshot in the search box of Get More Content for you Minecraft.

If you aren't using twitch at all, you'll have to google each "missing" mod and install them manually by downloading and putting them in your Minecraft Mods folder. Just make sure they are for the version of Minecraft you are playing.

noelle549

May 25, 2020
I downloaded the 'feed the beast' thing from the hompage. I downloaded Acamdemy from that and hit 'play'. It launched minecraft through the Feed the Beast APP

Chronoclaw

May 25, 2020
@noelle549 Okay, you can search for the mods in your screenshot through google. Again, if you are playing version 1.12.2 of Minecraft, make sure that you download the mod that is attached to that version - it will say it in the description when you search for it. Try that and see if it will launch and let you play. If it has more errors, screenshot them and post again.

What version of Minecraft are you playing? Is it a modpack? Are you making a custom minecraft pack?

noelle549

May 25, 2020
Thank you so much! I downloaded the 'classic launcher' from the feed the beast homepage, updated my java and minecraft. It all works now, thank you!!!!