I dont know what else to do.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Vanewolf29

Jul 29, 2019
I really dont know if this belongs in a support ticket or somewhere else, because it seems to be a wide spread problem for me. I dont know if its the forge version or java or some other issue somewhere else with my crappy computer. So here it is.

I cant play may of the modpacks I would absolutely love to play, Some from FTB some from other sources. When I try to load Regrowth 0.7.2 it comes up and plays normally. I updated the pack and it obviously changed the forge version. Same with some other packs using the same version. It goes through Step 1 fine When it gets to Step two. and is in Pre-init CoFH Core. I get a Java Binary has stopped working.

I am currently running Java 8 update 60 the newest version based on what I can find. Ive tried everything I can think of. (Including unistalling and reinstalling Java and several other fixes. )

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
Everything you Try is useless unless u Change some pc Parts which would be a big Problem on a Laptop
I had the Same Problem But i decided to buy a New pc cause My Laptop was crap and i expect Your pc not to be the newest
(i think its an outdated Graphik driver or something like that ).
And i have some more Bad News too
Try Out playing with nei in the 1.8 forge version i think this wont work either.
So unless you Dont want to buy stuff play departed or any other mp without cohfcore.
Good luck it is possible.
At least it was for me :(

Reactions: Vanewolf29

Vanewolf29

Jul 29, 2019
@HeroWing2 Thanks a bunch for finally giving me an answer I can understand. Ive tried everything I can think of, So its a GPU issue with CofHCore Much obliged. I really do appreciate the answer, and I apologize for the delay in the response.

@lenscas Thanks to you as well for the backup answer.