I disabled mob spawing for an event, wont toggle on

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Joshua.Perna

Jul 29, 2019
I disabled mobs in The end, and held an event there, when the event was over I deleted the end. Mystworld DIMM1

The dragon comes back each time, but the endermen still dont spawn. gamerule mob spawning is set to true.

Anyone know how to fix this? I do have a mystcraft book and portal set up for this world, if I delete that book, and the age will that reset the settings?

Joshua.Perna

Jul 29, 2019
mobSpawning false then butcher.[DOUBLEPOST=1370037781][/DOUBLEPOST]its weird because they are blinking but immediately despawning, ive seen behavior like that with multiverse but not with mystcraft.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
well if you toggled back to true they should spawn in fine. Check to make sure since this is a server that you have not changed the difficulty setting also. You might have it 0 which would be peaceful. That could be why that spawn then despwan.

Other then that since it is an mystcraft age if you do not have spawning issues anywhere else it could just be that age that is broken.

Joshua.Perna

Jul 29, 2019
When I toggle false they are fully disappeared. When I toggle true they appear then disappear quickly .

ive deleted the end which is named DIMM1 and it comes back with the dragon respawned but the same weirdness with the endermen

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
It is werid. I will give you that. Sounds like something is up with your world.

Do you have spawning issues else where or just The End. and is this the real end or a mystcraft world end?

Joshua.Perna

Jul 29, 2019
Its just the end, and its only since i updated MCPC+ and it started saving the end and the nether in the main world folder the way FTB does. Everything was fine, then I turned mob spawning off and now its wacked. How can i delete dim1 and all info for that world?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Are you on peaceful?
Because in Peaceful, mobs actually spawn and then very quickly disappear.
Say:
doMobSpawning true
Then say:
difficulty easy
This must all start with a slash.