I dared my best friend ruin my life - Mafia Edition [GAME THREAD]

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
In this game, I think we as wolves were sort of OP, because in the end we had like multiple ways to win.
@erindalc, you seemed to forget that I, David, could have controlled your night action, your unspent vigilante kill.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I think that number balance was a bit off this game. 7 town and 3 wolves is way too small a margin really.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Actually the newbie did. Bear in mind it's a risky move in my book still
No reward w/o a bit of risk :)

I don't think I told a single lie this game. I wasn't kidding when I said I weighed the risk against the risk of just getting straight-up pwned by the wolves N1.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Did anyone learn anything this game about the errors of lynching me after my roleclaim?

Nope?
Ok moving on.

No. I think RJS was right.
We could have persuaded you to work with us, because we could have killed you if you didn't. However... The girls could have done so as well.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
No. I think RJS was right.
We could have persuaded you to work with us, because we could have killed you if you didn't.
RJS was absolutely wrong, and there's no debate about it. There's no way wolves can convince me of anything, because it would require them to make an overture.

And I'll tell you straight up, if I'm a vanillager, trying to sucker in the wolves into such an overture by pretending to be neutral definitely IS within my meta.

I always love to wolfhunt, even when I'm neutral. I would have made an effort just for fun.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Somebody really should do the math and see if lynching nobody or a neutral on day 1 really is as bad an idea as some say. I'd take more stock in that argument if I saw actual data supporting it.