I cant play FTB Unleashed

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
N

ninjafire01

i have a problem where when i try to play ftb unleashed it stops halfway through opening it up
here is my last attempt : http://pastebin.com/f6u4PRkA
its stops at different and i just don't know how i can fix it I've tried everything allowing all the mods, dedicating more ram to it, even multiple times deleting ftb completely from my computer and trying again to open it but all my efforts are futile so if anyone can please help that would be great

Thanks a lot
-ninjafire01

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
[00:34:44] [INFO] JavaFinder.parseWinJavaVersion:137: Java Version: 1.6.0_34 sorted as: 1.6.0_34 32 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe
[00:34:44] [INFO] JavaFinder.parseWinJavaVersion:137: Java Version: 1.7.0_40 sorted as: 1.7.0_40 32 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
[00:34:44] [INFO] JavaFinder.parseWinJavaVersion:137: Java Version: 1.7.0_05 sorted as: 1.7.0_5 64 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
[00:34:44] [INFO] JavaFinder.parseWinJavaVersion:137: Java Version: 1.7.0_05 sorted as: 1.7.0_5 64 Bit Java at : C:\Windows\system32\java.exe
[00:34:44] [INFO] JavaFinder.parseWinJavaVersion:137: Java Version: 1.7.0_40 sorted as: 1.7.0_40 32 Bit Java at : C:\Windows\SysWOW64\java.exe
[00:34:44] [INFO] JavaFinder.parseWinJavaVersion:159: FTB Launcher Prefers: Java Version: 1.7.0_05 sorted as: 1.7.0_5 64 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
Welcome. You have several versions of Java installed. Remove all versions of Java, restart, and install the 64bit version of 7u45. After doing that if you are still experiencing errors then please post a new console log.

N

ninjafire01

I tried what you suggested but alas it still didn't work
here is the paste bin : http://pastebin.com/PpdxF6px
and that is the second time after the suggestion and the first it crashed so any more suggestions would be great

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
I just realized a problem with your install after looking at your log more carefully. You should not be running the launcher and installing the packs in the AppData folder, it should be in its own folder on your Desktop. Please delete the folder, 'C:\Users\Cole\AppData\Roaming\FeedTheBeast' Then download the launcher again and before you run it put it in a folder on your Desktop named FTB. Now open it and check the Options tab to see what the 'Install folder...' is listed as. If it is not 'C:\Users\Cole\Desktop\FTB' then change it to that. Now launch the Unleashed mod pack.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I just realized a problem with your install after looking at your log more carefully. You should not be running the launcher and installing the packs in the AppData folder, it should be in its own folder on your Desktop. Please delete the folder, 'C:\Users\Cole\AppData\Roaming\FeedTheBeast' Then download the launcher again and before you run it put it in a folder on your Desktop named FTB. Now open it and check the Options tab to see what the 'Install folder...' is listed as. If it is not 'C:\Users\Cole\Desktop\FTB' then change it to that. Now launch the Unleashed mod pack.
I believe you are right, but in the off chance you aren't I think he should run a code in the terminal as an administrator that runs FTB.exe.

N

ninjafire01

Lavarthan thanks so much it finnaly opend thanks so much
SkeletonPunk it works fine now but thank you for your suggestion

Thanks Guys
-ninjafire01