i cant get on mod pack Hermitpack or Infinity Lite Please help!

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
C

Craig Olszewski

Title i cant get on mod pack Hermitpack or Infinity Lite Please help!

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Hermitpack and Infinity Lite

Modpack version 1.2.1 and 1.0.1

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/45362b70

Details of the issue i click launch and it will load for a sec the nothing.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
How much memory are you allocating to the game? These new 1.10 packs need a minimum of 5GB and I recommend 6GB.
Also, Tzukasa. Seldom are the problems exactly the same. So check your memory setting and if that doesn't fix it. Please create a new thread and post a log.

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Try reinstalling the pack.

Tzukasa

Jul 29, 2019
How much memory are you allocating to the game? These new 1.10 packs need a minimum of 5GB and I recommend 6GB.
Also, Tzukasa. Seldom are the problems exactly the same. So check your memory setting and if that doesn't fix it. Please create a new thread and post a log.
Oh it's the exact same problem, though it maybe being caused by something different the result is the same. And I do have a thread about it with all the info and log in it. It's certainly not an issue of memory or my rig. I have an i7 4960x, gtx780ti, and 16gigs of ram. I've tried many different ram allocations, nothing helped.

Try reinstalling the pack.
I also tried this already. I tried changing the mod pack version also from 1.0.1 to 1.1.0 redownloading the pack and again it didn't help.