1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

I can't found Huge Ignis Node !

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by diehard586, Feb 4, 2016.

1. diehard586

diehard586 New Member

It's me again, yeah i love post things specially when i got answered, big love bros !! So, the point is, i'm working with Thaumcraft in my world now, got a pretty decent setup with automated essentia coming out of the system to the infuser... Golem transfering aspects directly to the arcane alembic to the system and essentia crystallization automated with a 10/ticks energized terra node... The point is, i've found alots of huge nodes( 100+ points of a single aspect ), ordo... aqua.. even terra !! Right now i'm searching for a huge Ignis node to start combine with others nodes to have an very huge energized node with all the six aspects for automated recharge, since i'm using blood magic wand i can fill the vis using LP but i wand an pure Thaumcraft wand that recharges itself !! I'm searching in deep dark for this nodes and i can't found it !! Is there any specific biome or condition to found this kind of node? Or i have a bad luck ?

2. Norfgarb

Norfgarb New Member

Try the Nether for Ignis, lots of fiery things around there

Pyure likes this.
  3. GreenZombie

GreenZombie New Member

Ignis nodes occur in hot biomes. Deserts, Jungles, Savannas even.

4. diehard586

diehard586 New Member

i'll take a shot for ignis in the nether, then i'll go to desert biome in the deep dark, thanks for the tip guys

5. diehard586

diehard586 New Member

Yay !! Found one in the nether with 74, not that much but i combine with alot of nodes that i got and got a decent wand recharger :D thanks guys !!

[​IMG]

6. ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Too Much Free Time

Your other option is to find a Hungry Node, then feed it to stupid levels, then taint it, then move and energize it.