I can't find the right server to play on!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

xlux

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

I've been looking for a minecraft feed the beast server that DOESN'T use the /home command or any sort of teleportation commands.

I feel like these commands take away a fundamental element to the game if you don't have to make your way back... I also don't like keeping my items when I die.

I've been playing infinity 1.7.0 but im certainly not partial to it. All the FTB mod packs seem pretty cool.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I don't have many preferences.... even the name of these type or servers would help. I've tried some with "survival" in the description but have yet to find one that doesn't have /home

1. No /home or teleportation commands
2. Items drop on death
2. Friendly folks, preferably ones who like to collaborate
3. Stable hardware wise :)
4. Prefer on the smaller population side

Thanks!

ProdigHD

Jul 29, 2019
Yo yo bro! I have a server but not ftb,it was a direwolf20 now it is Modsauce 2 it is whitelisted you are welcome. Add me on skype for more info.riadida

Sent from my iPhone 6+

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
In the process of making a hard mode server that is based around GregTech, server has some great hardware and its the Aura Fury community so you'll love the community :) You can check out our current servers on our website: www.aurafury.com

ravikumar1

Jul 29, 2019
I am also looking for the server as i am new to server stuff can i know where i can find some tutorial on this forum