Open I CAN"T GET OUT OF UNDERGROUND MODE

R

rage man

Summary of the problem I CAN"T GET OUT OF UNDERGROUND MODE

Pack Version 1.10.0

What is the bug? the title explains it all i can't get out of underground mode in the mapwriter mod

Mod & Version mapwriter

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix i pressed U to get out of underground mode but it never worked

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
This doesn't sound like a bug, more like user related support issue.

Mod & Version mapwriter

Mapwriter is not a part of this pack - did you add it or are you confusing it with Journeymap?

Check the keybindings for Journeymap
(default is left/right bracket)

R

rage man

This doesn't sound like a bug, more like user related support issue.

Mapwriter is not a part of this pack - did you add it or are you confusing it with Journeymap?

Check the keybindings for Journeymap
(default is left/right bracket)
honestly i just need to find a way for me to get out of UG mode mapwriter its not in this pack and i know that but there is litearly nowhere else to go to ask about mods as far as i know

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
honestly i just need to find a way for me to get out of UG mode mapwriter its not in this pack and i know that but there is litearly nowhere else to go to ask about mods as far as i know

Then it's not a post that belongs in modpack bugs - as this is something you added to the pack, there are plenty other parts of this forum where this question could been asked instead.

My suggestion is that you look at the mods curse page:
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/mapwriter-2

At the bottom there's a link to MapWriter on minecraftforum.net - that would be the best place I would guess.

It's perfectly fine that you asked, and the post got in the wrong place - don't get me wrong (sometimes things end up in the wrong place), but finding the above information took just a few strokes on the keyboard using any search engine. :)