I am new at FTB and i need your help guys

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

zoby

Jul 29, 2019
hello guys i just downloaded the latest unleashed mod and started my new single player world and i'm doing ok with it

but now im so happy that some of the legends put thier worlds to download and try it

so her it is>>>>

can i play with their world in my uleashed ??? cause some of them used minecrack and some used ultimate and some used direwolf20 ( various maps with various mods) , so as i said can i play with them in my unleashed without missing any ores or blockes or any conflicts?

the other thing how can i edit my normal world( vanilla world) and put it in my ftb world?
and edit any FTB map and put it in my FTB world?

one more thing can i add gregthech to my unleashed without any conflict? is there any cfg file ready to us it?

the last thing i love this mod (lotsOmobs) because it has the ice age dimension and jurassic age dimension, is there any similer mod had these dimensions or not ? anf if not i need to add them without any conflict with other block ids cause this

im sorry for this long thread and sorry if there is any crappy grammer
(English is not my first landuage:D)

Last edited:

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
Mindcrack, Ultimate, Direwolf20 1.4.7, Direwolf20 1.5.2, and Unleashed are all different packs, with different versions of Minecraft, different mods, different IDs, and different configs. Even within the same pack, there are different versions where the mod versions, IDs, and configs will differ.

If you want to use an imported world, you MUST use exactly the same version of the exact same pack that was used to make the world to begin with. If you don't, it won't work. If they add mods to a pack, you must add those same mods with their configs, otherwise it will not work.

If you import a vanilla world into a modded environment, you run into a couple of issues: 1) If any mods add biomes, when you generate new chunks, there will be ugly chunk borders because the new biomes will affect the world generation. 2) You will have to go to these new chunks to find new ores and worldgen added by the mods. These aren't game-breaking, but not optimal.

It should be possible to add GT to Unleashed without issue, as Unleased should already have configs for GT in its configs folder.

I've never heard of that mod in specific, but you will probably run into block/item ID conflicts if it adds any quantity of either. You will also have to make sure that there aren't dimension ID conflicts, most notably with Twilight Forest.

zoby

Jul 29, 2019
good to know man thx

but if i want to take some structure like house or castel not a whole chunk from a vanilla or FTB world will this even gonna affect my game and chunk load and id conflict????

and how can i fix the dimension conflict?

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Guide to resolving id conflicts here.

Just build the structures in your new world because I don't know if that is possible anyway.

Also if you build your structures out of a block that is not part of vanilla then you can't bring it over anyway.

It is not a problem regarding your language but you don't need to bold and centre your text because for me it is harder to read that way.

zoby

Jul 29, 2019
thx for the guide

and about the structure i have a castle in my normal single player world and i want to copy it to my ftb single player world and even a nice home i found it but it's in ftb so i think its possible cause vanilla block is in ftb

Last edited: