Whitelist Server Hysteria Unleashed | DW20 1.6.4/1.0.16 | Whitelist | No Lag | Survival | TeamSpeak3 | MyTown

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

doublejz

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - Without this, how would we whitelist you? Double_Jz
  2. Age - Age will generally not be a factor to decide whether to whitelist you, but it is nice to have. 31
  3. Gender - Again, not generally a factor. Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server: A lag free, 20 TPS server that the players respect your house/items.
  5. Tell me about you: Network engineer who likes playing computer games. I typically host my own server but the hardware is getting outdated and causing issues.
  6. Have you been banned before? No

Crazy49er

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - Without this, how would we whitelist you? ( Crazy49er )
  2. Age - Age will generally not be a factor to decide whether to whitelist you, but it is nice to have. ( 30 )
  3. Gender - Again, not generally a factor. ( Male )
  4. What you are looking for in a server ( Community to play / interact with. FTB is fun but boring solo )
  5. Tell me about you ( Long time computer gamer, been playing minecraft off and on since 2010. [Alpha 1.0.14] Have worked on several creative server projects but I'm a survivalist at heart. Was introduced to FTB Direwolf20 pack almost a year ago and loved it ever since. More than happy to help players who are newer to the mods. Feel free to ask me whatever you like. )
  6. Have you been banned before? ( Negative )
I'm looking for a more mature server, Whitelist generally is the way to go for that. I'm fine with teamspeak. I'm not the most chatty person but I'll respond.

redemption15

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - Without this, how would we whitelist you? Double_Jz
  2. Age - Age will generally not be a factor to decide whether to whitelist you, but it is nice to have. 31
  3. Gender - Again, not generally a factor. Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server: A lag free, 20 TPS server that the players respect your house/items.
  5. Tell me about you: Network engineer who likes playing computer games. I typically host my own server but the hardware is getting outdated and causing issues.
  1. Minecraft IGN - Without this, how would we whitelist you? ( Crazy49er )
  2. Age - Age will generally not be a factor to decide whether to whitelist you, but it is nice to have. ( 30 )
  3. Gender - Again, not generally a factor. ( Male )
  4. What you are looking for in a server ( Community to play / interact with. FTB is fun but boring solo )
  5. Tell me about you ( Long time computer gamer, been playing minecraft off and on since 2010. [Alpha 1.0.14] Have worked on several creative server projects but I'm a survivalist at heart. Was introduced to FTB Direwolf20 pack almost a year ago and loved it ever since. More than happy to help players who are newer to the mods. Feel free to ask me whatever you like. )
  6. Have you been banned before? ( Negative )
I'm looking for a more mature server, Whitelist generally is the way to go for that. I'm fine with teamspeak. I'm not the most chatty person but I'll respond.

Whitelisted Gentlemen, Welcome!

demoncress133

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: demoncress
What will you bring to our community?: I will bring my experience with several mods in the pack and I will help in any way I can
Why do you want to join our server?: I have been playing solo for too long now, and I have been looking for a small community to join and make friends
Ever banned? If so why: no, never
Country/Timezone: Canada
Finally, how active will you be on average?: I play during the morning for a few hours.

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
Oooh! I like your application, demoncress! Sorry it's taken so long to get to you!
You are whitelisted. Enjoi.

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Astal2684
  2. 30
  3. Male
  4. Been looking to play along with other people. but other servers Ive been on has had to much lag for me to handle.
  5. I tend to be kind a helpful with others and don't like to wild out with builds
  6. No I have not.

Aaron C. Beasley

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN -xXBeastleyBoyXx
  2. Age - 17
  3. Gender - Male
  4. A small server that I can play on with a few cool people!
  5. I am ME! What more could you need to know :D
  6. Yeh, :/ Broke a server back in 1.2.5 with my crazy EMC machines alot :/

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
Hooray! Two more whitelisted people!
Aaron, your question #5 was a bit iffy, but since you added more information to us via IRC you are accepted!

Viperhous

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - Viperhous
  2. Age - 15
  3. Gender - Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server - I am looking for a nice tight community on which to play and further explore with the mods I love
  5. Tell me about you - Ive been playing minecraft for what seems like forever and same with watching Direwolf20 mod packs and really enjoy learning more about them

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
Viperhous, I am so sorry! I totally missed you! By now, you've probably found something else. However, you are still welcome on this server should you choose to join. Whitelisted.

TechnoBubble

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - TekkyGud
  2. Age - 14
  3. Gender - Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server - I am looking for a small community in which i can contribute to as well as play with the mods i love as well as play with people and get to know them. Also looking for a community in which i can build with people :)
  5. Tell me about you - I have been playing minecraft for around about 4 years now, I have also been playing with mods since back before the FTB launcher was released, Back in the days when Tekkit was more popular. I have quite a lot of knowledge on the majority of the mods included in this pack and am willing to share it with others. I can contribute to the server by building a small workshop in which players can come and get items as well as build with each other as well as share my knowledge and help the players that do not know much about the mods.
  6. Have you been banned before? Not that i am aware of.

22malik

Jul 29, 2019
  1. 22malik
  2. 16
  3. M
  4. A tight community of active members who help/play with each other
  5. Avid runner irl, decent pvp'r in game, play minecraft 1-2 hours a day, 3-6 days a week. Played on Hysteria Unleashed tekkit a little over a year ago.
  6. Banned from a PVP server for "hacks". I didn't hack, I was just good. Took it as a compliment :)

chihhao

Jul 29, 2019
1 chihhao
2. 12 - almost 13
3. Male
4. A friendly community who help each other help and get along with each other.
5. Played minecraft since the 1.2 update and started playing FTB at Direwolf at the 1.3 update so i'm fairly experienced with Feed the Beast. I'm willing to teach and give my knowledge to other players. I'm a fairly good builder but that's for you to decide if I'm good :) . I can play most of the time. I might go for a week without playing sometimes.
6. A temp ban once in a vanilla server after trying to get my own stuff back... Some one killed me in a no pvp server and they wanted me to pay them to get the stuff back. Then i yelled at them in caps...(1.2 server) Other than that I'm clean.

Edit: I play mostly on servers only.

Last edited:

cstj

Jul 29, 2019
1. cstj
2. I am 14 years old.
3. Male.
4. I've been looking for a server that has PvP, but no grief. Most servers have either total protection or total anarchy- Neither of which appeals to me. Recently I've started to look for servers that are somewhere more in between those extremes, and this seems like a good one.
5. I love FTB, and I've been playing for years. The first server I ever played on was a Tekkit server, complete with EE2. It was stupidly OP, and it cemented in me a love for modded minecraft.
6. I have never been banned from a server. You can check McBans, I'm not on it :)

Last edited:

matheryn

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - matheryn_m
  2. Age - 33
  3. Gender - male
  4. What you are looking for in a server - ability to play with different mods without being griefed also the ability to be part of a friendly community
  5. Tell me about you - on disability pension so plenty of time to play
  6. Have you been banned before? no

EnderWheatly97

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - tom3519
  2. Age -12, but I am mature
  3. Gender - male
  4. What you are looking for in a server - A non-grief, non-pvp server with a good community that I can interact with.
  5. Tell me about you - I am currently a student in middle school (prefer not to tell what school) and I have been playing minecraft for 2 years, but I have only been using mods for 1 year, I am familiar with most mods in the ftb packs.
I look forward to your response.