Whitelist Server Hysteria Unleashed | DW20 1.6.4/1.0.16 | Whitelist | No Lag | Survival | TeamSpeak3 | MyTown

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
For you, Constetti, I will be less power crazed ;)
But in all seriousness, you are now whitelisted!

kikkpod1

Jul 29, 2019
1.kikkpod
2.just about 13
3.male
4.I want to join this server because my good friend spam5000 plays on this server
5. I'm a rather hyper slightly stupid ( in terms of spelling) guy i try to be nice to every one as often as possible :)
6. yes twice i was 10 and at the time i thought griefing was what cool guys did but ever since i realized that griefing was a total jack ass move i stopped doing it. now i try to help people who actually were griefed.[DOUBLEPOST=1390955761][/DOUBLEPOST]soz idk why good friend came up as a link

GetMerkedOn

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - GetMerkedOn
  2. Age - 18
  3. Gender - Male
  4. Good community and staff.
  5. 18, in school, senior, and just like to have fun.
  6. Have you been banned before?nope.

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
kikkpod, you are accepted. The reason that "good friend" came up as a link was probably just one of those annoying ad thingies. As long as you don't grief anymore, I'm sure you'll be just fine on the server!

GetMerkedOn, could I please request a little more information? It would help me consider you.

minecraftminer63

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - minecraftminer63
  2. Age - 15
  3. Gender - Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server? Im looking for a server were everyone is trustworthy and the game isnt unplayable due to lag
  5. Tell me about you I enjoy creating mechanisms to automate as many aspects of the game as possible
  6. Have you been banned before? nope

craftier99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Craftier99
I am just looking for a relatively small server with friendly staff and players. A server where the community can cooperate like the Forgecraft community :)
I started playing minecraft in 1.7.3 beta and started with mods back in 1.8.1. I love FTB and i know most of the mods by heart. I can (and want to) help others who are struggling and generally just have a good time.
Banned? No, never.

Hope i get accepted ;)

Last edited:

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN -Frankiejoh
  2. Age -16
  3. Gender -Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server Im looking for a friendly group of people to enjoy the game with
  5. Tell me about you Im a neat person easy to get along with and am very friendly :D
  6. Have you been banned before? No
My friend would like to send in an app as well :D

1. Minecraft IGN -Vortex2122
  2. Age -16
  3. Gender - Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server I am looking to play with friends and have alot of fun with others.
  5. Tell me about you I am a friendly individual i like to meet new people and have fun times with others.
  6. Have you been banned before? No and i never will :p

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
Craftier99, you are whitelisted! Horray!
However, Frankiejoh...
I found a previous ban on you (on FalconCraft.mchost.org, for griefing), so unfortunately I am going to have to decline your application. I don't know how long it was, and would normally let it slide. However, you lied on the application. That is the deciding factor. Sorry.
Vortex2122, you have been whitelisted. If you choose not to play due to Frankiejoh's denial, I understand.

NOTE: The server has been updated to 1.0.14, all mods enabled. I will whitelist both of you once I'm finished updating, which may take ~10 minutes.

sageface55

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - sageface55
  2. Age - 16.9
  3. Gender - Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server? I'm looking for a place where I can play FTB in a fun multiplayer environment, because I have trouble keeping a single player world going.
  5. Tell me about you - I am polite, and friendly. I am well rounded in most of the base mods, but master of none.
  6. Have you been banned before? - No

craftier99

Jul 29, 2019
Pardon me if i'm doing something wrong or simply misunderstood something, but it would not appear i am whitelisted on the server :(:confused:

FallenOne

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - c22FallenOne
  2. Age - 29
  3. Gender - male
  4. What you are looking for in a server - Looking for a stable running server that i can hop on to from time to time, and maybe record some videos on, also always like meeting new ppl ;)
  5. Tell me about you - youtube.com/fallenone84 , twitch.tv/c422fallenone ... just some guy who likes to play games
  6. Have you been banned before? - not that i know of

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
  1. MW1000
  2. 18
  3. MALE
  4. i friendly server
  5. mine name is michiel i live in the netherlands (holland) i play FTB now more than a year and i love to help players
  6. no
  7. do you have a mice: yes

Last edited:

Axeldavenport

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Axeldavenport
  2. 18
  3. Male
  4. I wish to play with people in Direwolf20, kinda tired of sitting on a server alone
  5. My name is axel. I started playing direwolf20 seriously about 2 weeks ago and I'm really enjoying getting all the mods down, but would love to enjoy it with others too.
  6. Nope

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
ATTENTION:
Okay, I'm very sad to say this, but unforunately for the next semester I will be in a situation where I will not have much internet availability. This means I will not be able to accept applications or whitelist people between part of Sunday to Friday. And sadly, this begins this week. The only way to be whitelisted within this time span is if redemption15 is feeling particularly merciful and decides to take time out of his day to whitelist people. So, people who have applied, I will not be able to accept your applications until the weekend. Sorry for any inconveniences. That is all.

Craftier, I don't know why you wouldn't be able to connect! I am ~99% sure I whitelisted you. Check to see that you are using DW20 version 1.0.14, and that the IP is correct.

craftier99

Jul 29, 2019
Craftier, I don't know why you wouldn't be able to connect! I am ~99% sure I whitelisted you. Check to see that you are using DW20 version 1.0.14, and that the IP is correct.

I am using the right pack version and the right IP, it just says "you are not whitelisted on this server"

Vman150

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - vman150
  2. Age - I'm 13 years of age.
  3. Gender - Male, all body parts normal.
  4. What you are looking for in a server? - A small, yet active community. Very little to almost no lag, I'm a UK resident so I'm usually far away from the server it'self. And no banned items, it takes the fun away from FTB to be denied certain things.
  5. Tell me about you - I'm Victor, I have been playing FTB since it's initial release after the DW20 and NearbyGamer stream and thus am experienced in most mods, (Bar computercraft) love to help people get along with the game and my ultimate goal is to create a facility which will automate about everything to help new and struggling players.
  6. Have you been banned before? - Yes, my friend was over at my place and I had left my Minecraft signed in, he then went to spam in the chat endless cursing and profanity and thus I was banned from the server.
Thanks, see you soon!

redemption15

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Craftier99
I am just looking for a relatively small server with friendly staff and players. A server where the community can cooperate like the Forgecraft community :)
I started playing minecraft in 1.7.3 beta and started with mods back in 1.8.1. I love FTB and i know most of the mods by heart. I can (and want to) help others who are struggling and generally just have a good time.
Banned? No, never.

Hope i get accepted ;)

I've fixed the whitelist issue.

1. Minecraft IGN - sageface55
  2. Age - 16.9
  3. Gender - Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server? I'm looking for a place where I can play FTB in a fun multiplayer environment, because I have trouble keeping a single player world going.
  5. Tell me about you - I am polite, and friendly. I am well rounded in most of the base mods, but master of none.
  6. Have you been banned before? - No
  1. Minecraft IGN - c22FallenOne
  2. Age - 29
  3. Gender - male
  4. What you are looking for in a server - Looking for a stable running server that i can hop on to from time to time, and maybe record some videos on, also always like meeting new ppl ;)
  5. Tell me about you - youtube.com/fallenone84 , twitch.tv/c422fallenone ... just some guy who likes to play games
  6. Have you been banned before? - not that i know of
  1. Axeldavenport
  2. 18
  3. Male
  4. I wish to play with people in Direwolf20, kinda tired of sitting on a server alone
  5. My name is axel. I started playing direwolf20 seriously about 2 weeks ago and I'm really enjoying getting all the mods down, but would love to enjoy it with others too.
  6. Nope
  1. MW1000
  2. 18
  3. MALE
  4. i friendly server
  5. mine name is michiel i live in the netherlands (holland) i play FTB now more than a year and i love to help players
  6. no
  7. do you have a mice: yes

You guys have been whitelisted!

1. Minecraft IGN - vman150
  2. Age - I'm 13 years of age.
  3. Gender - Male, all body parts normal.
  4. What you are looking for in a server? - A small, yet active community. Very little to almost no lag, I'm a UK resident so I'm usually far away from the server it'self. And no banned items, it takes the fun away from FTB to be denied certain things.
  5. Tell me about you - I'm Victor, I have been playing FTB since it's initial release after the DW20 and NearbyGamer stream and thus am experienced in most mods, (Bar computercraft) love to help people get along with the game and my ultimate goal is to create a facility which will automate about everything to help new and struggling players.
  6. Have you been banned before? - Yes, my friend was over at my place and I had left my Minecraft signed in, he then went to spam in the chat endless cursing and profanity and thus I was banned from the server.
Thanks, see you soon!

I'm glad you admitted that you were banned, but considering you weren't able to prevent a friend from doing stupid things; I'm going to have to deny this request. Thanks for applying.

Also... I'm not comfortable whitelisting someone so young due to the language displayed in chat at times.