Whitelist Server Hysteria Unleashed | DW20 1.6.4/1.0.16 | Whitelist | No Lag | Survival | TeamSpeak3 | MyTown

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

elmatador316

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - elmatador316
  2. Age - 26
  3. Gender - Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server - Done with Horizons, and want to start with a server because single player gets boring
  5. Tell me about you - Been playing for about a year...When I'm home I tend to play quite a bit but my job takes me on the road a decent amount. Even then I do find time to play on the road from time to time
  6. Have you been banned before? - nope!

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
CODxDEMONx23, elmatador316. You are both accepted, and will be whitelisted as soon as my game starts up. Should be like 5-10 minutes.

PsychicMan

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - PsychicMan
  2. Age - 16
  3. Gender - Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server - Small community which I can help others and they will be able to help me, meet and play with friendly people and learning from them news things about FTB.
  5. Have you benn banned before? - Nop :).

WildTurtle13

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: Kax_C
2. Age: 13
3. Gender: Male
4. What are you looking for in a server: A small friendly server where if I need help people won't get mad at me
5. Have you been banned before: Never

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Soloman84

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - Soloman84
  2. Age - 29
  3. Gender - Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server? - Somewhere I can have fun, meet new people and help out as needed.
  5. Tell me about you. - I've been playing Minecraft for a few years now. I know a substantial amount about the DW20 modpack.
  6. Have you been banned before? No

darkangel242013

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - Darkangel242013
  2. Age - 24
  3. Gender - female
  4. What you are looking for in a server- a nice friendly community with mature players and staff a place for me and my husband to play together.
  5. tell me about you- Married to Rox_out with 1 Kid thats a month old
  6. Have you been banned before? no

Rox_Out

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - Rox_Out
  2. Age - 26
  3. Gender - Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server - a nice friendly community with mature players and staff a place for me and my wife to play together
  5. Tell me about you - Married to Darkangel242013 with a one kid that 1 month old.
  6. Have you been banned before? - NEVER. i hate greifing

El_Raton_Sucio

Jul 29, 2019
1. El_Raton_Sucio
2. 35
3. Male
4. A friendly server, with minimal banned items. I've played on a few different servers, but tired of grief and too many items being banned or donor only.
5. I've only been playing for about a year, but I am pretty proficient in quite a few of the DW20 modpack mods, besides watching all of direwolfs vids and catching a lot of the Forgecraft people streaming on Twitch(love watching Myrathi most, but tend to watch a lot of Quetzi because he streams most consistently). I like helping people and like trying to figure out new ways to do things.
6. I have never been banned, or even kicked or muted.

TerraEnvy

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - TerraEnvy
  2. Age - 24
  3. Gender - Female
  4. A community of people that I can have fun chatting with and on occasion maybe do projects with.
  5. My name is Terra and I have been playing FTB for a few years. I specialize in tech mods, specifically AE and IC2 but I do a lot with bees as well.
  6. Never.

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
Soloman84, you are whitelisted!
Darkangel242013 and Rox_Out, while both of your posts bear striking resemblances to each other, you both seem very nice! Whitelisted!
El_Raton_Sucio, this server does accept donations, but it will not get you any special items or privileges! "Pay-to-win" sucks. Everything but Mystcraft Ages are available for everyone! Whitelisted.
TerraEnvy, you are also whitelisted! Horray!

MrPKM7

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: PKM7
2. Age: 14
3. Gender: Male
4. What are you looking for in a server: A server with a friendly community with not many/no banned items to enjoy.
5. Tell me about you: im still in school, I live in Australia and haven't really played much FTB lately.
6. Have you ever been banned: No

carakuso

Jul 29, 2019
Question: Is the default worldgen on purpose? I played for a while and noticed I hadn't run across any BOP biomes at all. :(

Mad_Mine

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - Without this, how would we whitelist you? Mad_Mine
  2. Age - Age will generally not be a factor to decide whether to whitelist you, but it is nice to have. 17
  3. Gender - Again, not generally a factor. Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server. playing with nice people and building great things
  5. Tell me about you. I'm from Bulgaria i can speak very well English :)
  6. Have you been banned before? no

tgtiburon

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - Without this, how would we whitelist you? tgtiburon
  2. Age - Age will generally not be a factor to decide whether to whitelist you, but it is nice to have. 43
  3. Gender - Again, not generally a factor. Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server A server with friendly people and no drama.
  5. Tell me about you. I enjoy helping others.
  6. Have you been banned before? No

redemption15

Jul 29, 2019
Question: Is the default worldgen on purpose? I played for a while and noticed I hadn't run across any BOP biomes at all. :(

This seems to be a mistake. The level type has reset from BIOMESOP to Default... Sorry about that. Must've happened while I was editing other server properties. I've changed it back to BIOMESOP, so newly generated chunks will use that terrain generation

zeronic1496

Jul 29, 2019
mcname:zeronic1496
Age - 13
Gender - male
a fun place that is small and i can play with freinds
i am a fun person that work verry hard to obtain a goal
i have been baned from a server from axedental caps lock and thay had a strict no caps lock rule

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
PKM7, Mad_Mine, tgtiburon, you are whitelisted!
Kax_C, PsychicMan, you both got denied on account of not reading.
zeronic1496, you are also denied. You didn't show very much effort in your application. Sorry.

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - Constetti
  2. Age - 16
  3. Gender - Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server - I am looking for a server with none or close to no lag, a nice community and no power crazed admins/mods
  5. Tell me about you - I am from England and have been playing modded minecraft and a lot of over games heavily modded since i got a good pc a year ago and have loved it
  6. Have you been banned before? Nope