Whitelist Server Hysteria Unleashed | DW20 1.6.4/1.0.16 | Whitelist | No Lag | Survival | TeamSpeak3 | MyTown

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Karinth

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - Karinth
  2. Age - 26
  3. Gender - Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server A good community with active players and as little downtime as possible.
  5. Have you been banned before? Nope

Makkinify

Jul 29, 2019
1. Makkinify
2. Age - 22
3. Gender - Male
4. I'm looking for a server where I can play/build alongside other people and just in general have a good time
5. Nope

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - av1nash
  2. Age - 20 almost
  3. Gender - male
  4. What you are looking for in a server: looking for a good new community to play in and become a local in the server
  5. Have you been banned before? nope

bmavridis

Jul 29, 2019
1. bmavridis
2. Age 49
3. Male
4. A place to collaborate with my associates and to keep an eye on my son who is a minecraft addict
5. No

Target

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - Without this, how would we whitelist you?: Chewieeeee (5e's ;) )
  2. Age - Age will generally not be a factor to decide whether to whitelist you, but it is nice to have.: 17
  3. Gender - Again, not generally a factor.: Male.
  4. What you are looking for in a server: Looking for a decent server to play ftb on with some decent people.
  5. Have you been banned before?: No.

Caplocker

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - Caplocker
  2. Age - 34. I'm primarily looking for other players somewhat within my age range. A mature server is my top priority.
  3. Gender - Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server?
I'm primarily looking for other players somewhat within my age range. A mature server is my top priority. With this, a minimal amount of lag would be great.

5. Have you been banned before?

I've never been banned. I play respectfully with others and want the same from others who are playing.

MadDoctor5813

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MadDoctor5813
What am I looking for: A server with things like /sethome, and no griefing.
Have I been banned before? No, I have not.

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
All eight of you look fine. Welcome!

NOTE: From here on, there will be another question on the whitelist application.

carakuso

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - carakuso
  2. Age - 37 (Yeesh! I forget I'm THAT old! Thanks fer remindin me! ;P )
  3. Gender - Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server - Freedom & maturity! I don't mind a few worldbreakin items bein banned, but nerfin the world because some eight-year-olds can't secure their areas properly or makin certain items donor-only in order to cash in just irks the shit outta me.
  5. Tell me about you - I've been playin Minecraft since 1.8 Beta. Started playin with mods after a few months of vanilla started gettin borin and haven't gone back to vanilla since! My modded Minecraft adventures began with the Technic Pack (Waaaaaaay back, before they even had a launcher!), then when Direwolf20 announced his FTB modpack, I slid over to FTB. I'm fairly knowledgeable with most of the mods in DW20, so if I'm on when you got a question, I may be able to answer it for ya.
  6. Have you been banned before? Nope.

spam5000

Jul 29, 2019
This is a friend of mine who wants to go on this server
1) koruninja
2) 14
3) Male
4) To play with me (spam5000) :D
5) No

spam5000

Jul 29, 2019
5) koruninja has played with me a lot in the past and I can trust him and soon/hopefully you will trust him too

Komoxiz

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - SepticSauce
  2. Age - 18
  3. Gender - Male
  4. What you are looking for in a server. I'm looking for a good server with good small community and where I don't need to worry about griefing.
  5. Tell me about you. I've been playing fro some time and always love to build nice things, but just recently got into FTB (I'm learning everyday :) ) and I can say it's great! There's always something to do!
  6. Have you been banned before? No

Quantuml33p

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - Quantuml33p
  2. Age - 26
  3. Gender - male
  4. What you are looking for in a server: Looking for a good home that wont lag and, admins and mods that actually take care of the server instead of ignoring the problems. Looking for a nice community to play with, people to collaboate with and hopefully keep me entertained.
  5. Tell me about you: Just an average joe, married and no kids, who enjoys gaming and the outdoors. I'm out of work currently so I have tons of time to goof off but when I get work I'll make a point to still log in and show a presence.
  6. Have you been banned before? nope

CODxDEMONx23

Jul 29, 2019
1. CODxDEMONx23
2. 15
3. Male
4. Been trying to find a small mature, friendly community to play in but no such luck so far. I'm friendly and just like having a good time overall.
5. Started playing MC and FTB a while back, and TBH I was in awe at FTB my first time playing. All I need now are some nice people to play with :3
6. Yes, once for ignoring an admin when I was doing homework and my mom was in the room yelling at me about playing minecraft. :\ Then again that was 1 and a half years ago.

Last edited:

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
SepticSauce, Quantuml33p, you are whitelisted.

CODxDEMONx23, there is a reason that those questions are on the application! I didn't put them on there to stalk you. Fill it out again answer all the questions and I'll consider you again.

CODxDEMONx23

Jul 29, 2019
1. CODxDEMONx23
2. 15
3. Male
4. Been trying to find a small mature, friendly community to play in but no such luck so far. I'm friendly and just like having a good time overall.
5. I love to Play minecraft and steam, FTB intruiges me because in it there is always more stuff to learn and I like playing around with things, Overall, I'm friendly nice and just looking to have some fun :3.
6.Yes, once for ignoring an admin when I was doing homework and my mom was in the room yelling at me about playing minecraft. :\ Then again that was 1 and a half years ago.