Whitelist Server Hysteria Unleashed | DW20 1.6.4/1.0.16 | Whitelist | No Lag | Survival | TeamSpeak3 | MyTown

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
AgrBbx5.gif

Direwolf20 Server

Banner3_zpse72507a3.png

Hysteria Unleashed is a series of different servers using different modpacks, run by redemption15. We have a close, mature community. If there's something you don't know, just holler at us! Someone is bound to help you. For more information about the other servers, go to www.hysteriaunleashed.com
IP: FTB.HysteriaUnleashed.com
Banner1_zps7a9d83ae.png

The rules are fairly self-explanatory.
  1. No griefing. We take pride in being able to say that people on this server are trustworthy, so griefing or theft will not be tolerated!
  2. No hacks. X-Ray mod, or any dupe exploits used will result in a ban. We have plugins to detect this sort of business, so don't do it!
  3. Respect everyone. This includes no racism, harassment of others, or just being mean to others.
  4. If you need help, don't spam the chat! Just ask politely.
  5. The creation of Mystcraft ages is disabled. This is to prevent ungodly lag.
Server Specs:
  • Harddrive: 120 GB SSD, 1TB HDD
  • Memory: 32GB of RAM
  • Processing: 1240v3 # 3.4ghz - Dedicated
Plugins:

Our grief protection plugin is called MyTown.
For more information, go to:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1889473-legobear154s-mods-mytown-aperf-and-forgeperms/
We also have Essentials. Everyone gets three homes to set!

Whitelist:
If you want to be whitelisted on this server, submit an application on this forum with the following information:
  1. Minecraft IGN - Without this, how would we whitelist you?
  2. Age - Age will generally not be a factor to decide whether to whitelist you, but it is nice to have.
  3. Gender - Again, not generally a factor.
  4. What you are looking for in a server
  5. Tell me about you
  6. Have you been banned before?
Again, submit this application on this forum, not the website. Expect a reply within a week, depending on whether I am busy or not.

Note
In order to play on this server, you must download the version 1.0.16 of the Direwolf20 modpack, as well as enable all the mods.

TeamSpeak

IP: ts.hysteriaunleashed.com
OR
Password: Ask ingame

Last edited:

Harrower

Jul 29, 2019
1. Urogalan
2. 24 years old
3. Male
4. Looking for a server with a mature playerbase for myself and 2 other friends to play on. Must be relatively lag free and a friendly community. We love playing direwolf so this server fits perfectly.
5. Never been banned.

Glytch

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - Glytch_Kitty
  2. Age - 26
  3. Gender - Female
  4. Fun, cool people, no personal whispers 0 drama, just having fun with ftb. Responsible people, helpful people.
  5. Never. I behave :)

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
Both of you are whitelisted! The server itself doesn't have many players so far, but it is linked to the other ones via IRC, so it's never dead.

Harrower

Jul 29, 2019
Forgive me for not being observant, but can you send us the server info? I'm not finding it on your site or this post.

Harrower

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm...having some trouble connecting...you said that server is Direwolf 1.0.12 right? It's saying my mods don't match up...and neither are glytch's.

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
In the FTB Launcher, click "Edit Pack".
Enable all the mods. There are multiple minimaps, so choose your favorite.

If that still doesn't work, go to the "Options" tab and click "Force Update".

Harrower

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I'm in the process of redownloading my packs to see if that fixes it, we will try what you said on glytch's computer to see if that helps her connect.

Harrower

Jul 29, 2019
We connected fine! Our friend that would be playing with us will be probably putting in an application as well, his IGN is Ubbar. He's AFK atm but he'll definitely want a whitelist! He's a really good friend of ours and I can vouch for him.

XxErykaxX

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft IGN - XxErykaxX
  2. Age - 16
  3. Gender - Female
  4. A fun FTB server with mature staff/players and one where I won't need to worry about being griefed.
  5. Nope.

spam5000

Jul 29, 2019
1. spam5000
2. 14 years old
3. Male
4. A nice place to play FTB, hopefully with my friends
5. I've been banned for the most Stupid Reasons: 2 bans because of my name and 1 for griefing in a anarchy server. This was 2+ years ago, also I checked mcbans and it says im fine.

Kyte Leingod

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Kyte_Leingod
  2. 25
  3. Male
  4. Just getting tired of SSP, looking for a server to play my favourite modpack on. A while back I was a mod for a pretty busy server, it turned into more of a job so I stopped playing on servers. For a while now I've just made SSP worlds or short-term servers my friends and I would play on, but I'd like to try getting into a server community again, I remember it was fun.
  5. Nope

Ratismal

Jul 29, 2019
Okay!
Ubbar, XxErykaxX, spam5000, and Kyte_Leingod. You are all whitelisted!
Spam5000, I can see why some servers might be a bit iffy about your name, but seriously? It should not warrant a ban. And banned for griefing on an anarchy server? That's a contradiction right there!
Anyways, I hope all of you have fun!

Reactions: XxErykaxX

SkyStarZ1

Jul 29, 2019
1.skyStarZ
3.Male
4.Fun, servers where i don't have to worry about getting my stuff stolen from or being grief.
5.No

Mavrick

Jul 29, 2019
1.adam19991999
3.Male
4.I've recently been looking for an FTB server to play on, hopefully my friends will join later.
5.No