Hurricane Modpack - dev log and stuff

Which mods would you like added?

• Total voters
C

Chervilpaw

The pack is out! Get it on the ftb launcher w/ pack code "hurricaneforce" or get it w/ Curse Voice!

Last edited:
C

Chervilpaw

Well, crap. I just accidently deleted my MineTweaker script without any backups!

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
This looks interesting, a couple questions though...

1. (How) Do you plan on making weather a problem?
2. Are you planning to showcase Reika's mods? If so, how do you plan on doing it different than other packs?
3. Not sure how you have servos without thermal foundation/dynamics in your mod list ;)

Good luck, I'll be keeping an eye on this pack.

C

Chervilpaw

2. Are you planning to showcase Reika's mods? If so, how do you plan on doing it different than other packs?
3. Not sure how you have servos without thermal foundation/dynamics in your mod list ;)

Forgot to add Thermal foundation/dynamics to the modlist! Oops...

Well, weather is a problem, because it can destroy your stuff. Of course, you can build a house made out of a non-wood material and be fine, but you can still be sucked into a tornado and be thrown 100 blocks away and die.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Forgot to add Thermal foundation/dynamics to the modlist! Oops...

Well, weather is a problem, because it can destroy your stuff. Of course, you can build a house made out of a non-wood material and be fine, but you can still be sucked into a tornado and be thrown 100 blocks away and die.
And my second question?

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill

Reikamancy to the first too
Magic to the third

Reactions: erindalc
C

Chervilpaw

I fixed the modlist. For some reason, I only pasted half of it.

C

Chervilpaw

To speed things up, I made a pre-processor for MineTweaker! Anyone want me to release it?

Example input:
nxSWK.png

Example Output:
nxSZp.png

C

Chervilpaw

Sadly, Mekanism will not be added. It will likely be hard to balance (and many people will probably only get the Jetpack and abandon it forever) - RotaryCraft adds jetpacks, btw! They're pretty amazing, too!

C

Chervilpaw

:) Gears are now made in the Pneumaticcraft assembly laser

Ok, I need people to help test to see what needs to be balanced/changed. Fill out this form!

THE FORM

Last edited:
C

Chervilpaw

Dev Log 2: I've made a tech progression tree! (It does not include mods like Rotary/Reactorcraft because they are not minetweaked at all)

nCBJ4.png

C

Chervilpaw

New metallurgic infuser recipe:
nCBOn.png

So yeah, you will need to mess with Minechem a bit before starting Mekanism

Time to change da energy cell recipes

HeroGabe

Jul 29, 2019
The recipes look cool.
Now on to looking at other modpacks/making my own modpack (when I have the time)

SourC00lguy

Jul 29, 2019
Im going to be starting this pack , is there any suggestions if im not familiar with some mods? i know nothing of pneumaticraft , mekanism, and need to relearn thaumcraft

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

C

Chervilpaw

Im going to be starting this pack , is there any suggestions if im not familiar with some mods? i know nothing of pneumaticraft , mekanism, and need to relearn thaumcraft

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Google is your friend.

B

BionicBeans

You're polling for what mods you should add. I always enjoy Galacticraft but I'm wondering what it would add to this pack particularly. Like, weather is a big part of the experience - how would that translate to our intrastellar bodies.