Hullo everyone!

StarSeekerDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Oh goodness, it's been ages since I've last been on a Forum, I feel a little awkward making an intro.

On Minecraft I go by the name of StarSeekerDragon, however my online friends call me Star for short. My first time playing a modded version of MC was Tekkit, and ever since that and FTB I haven't looked back, hahah. xD
I have never joined a server before, I mainly play single player. I wouldn't mind joining a multiplayer server, but I'm not really a pro builder (and don't ask me about redstone!), but I'm willing to learn. I am pretty good at gathering materials and farming though. (my other issue for not joining multiplayer is cuz I'm shy. -.-)
I actually joined this forum mostly cuz I have a bit of an issue with FTB loader, but I know that conversation is for another Thread. I may post something later on tonight, or tomorrow.
But honestly I should stick around, it's been so long since I've been on a forum! It'd be nice to make new friends. :)

So other than that, I'm also an artist. Not really sure if I'm allowed to post my art gallery sites up here. If it's okay then I'll post them. I mainly draw dragons, but I'm learning how to draw other things. I'm currently planning on making a Minecraft comic (only planning though, I haven't started drawing anything yet).

So um...yeah. Hi! :)

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
It would be a crime to NOT post dragon art! Post away, please! :3

Welcome to FTB, there are lots of varied nerds around here, some even dragon nerds.... and you just caught ones attention ;)

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome. I'm glad you decided to join us. Dragon art would be nice, but I'm not sure where it should be posted. Here might work, if it gets reported it will probably just get moved not deleted.

StarSeekerDragon

Jul 29, 2019
It would be a crime to NOT post dragon art! Post away, please! :3

Welcome to FTB, there are lots of varied nerds around here, some even dragon nerds.... and you just caught ones attention ;)

Hahah awesome. :D I wasn't actually planning on posting any artwork here, I was only wondering if I was allowed to post the links in my post. But I just added both my art gallery sites in my profile.[DOUBLEPOST=1391567327][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome. I'm glad you decided to join us. Dragon art would be nice, but I'm not sure where it should be posted. Here might work, if it gets reported it will probably just get moved not deleted.

I was actually wondering if it was okay to post the links to my art galleries, but I added them to my profile instead.
Hope everyone likes my stuff, and I am open to creative criticism! :)

Reactions: lavarthan