Huge cpu and either net spikes in main menu and in game.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
M

Mech_Stomp

Title:
Huge cpu and either net spikes in main menu and in game.
Launcher Version:
Curse
Modpack:
Sky factory, but it does this in all packs i tried.
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I've been playing sky factory for a little while now so i think i did something to make this huge lag happen. The log drop my fps to 1, I cant figure it out because when im in game and in the esc menu the lag goes away but when im on the tittle screen and in the game the lag is huge. My cpu and Ethernet is maxed out while this is happening. I have checked for updates, re-loged, and deleted every java and minecraft folder and file then re-installed. This is one of the only issues i have ever not been able to fix so if you have any advice i would love to hear it.

M

Mech_Stomp

How do i get to the log? I've never used one. Oh when i said log in the original post i ment the log in screen.

M

Mech_Stomp

In the new curse launcher i cant find the pastebin, if you know were it is please let me know.

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
You can find the logs folder in your instance folder, if you can't find the installation folder, click the cogwheel on the lower left corner of the launcher and select minecraft. It will show where your packs are installed.

M

Mech_Stomp

í[KsI¾oÄü‡šÃ®gcdd›ËB ãYØš …ÃQtPKuWGU5ûë÷«n^’•lͱ/2&¿Ìzå;ƒÛz½Õ¨·j¯ì6â2~Ó¿ê}úÚbcᜌç,µÂ´Ø@›ðÛ…àáGóË?n7,g`é()bÇÜ€¸åÜ|¼°/ÂX©ã«WÞWj;¶æ[Šm$”æ¡_t$¬NM †<æs¿þ…˜ñT¹ÖzR‰-àšËVO›¹`Cb›<æiÔPÆ"0|æX†?aí0”äj·žeS§–™ÍÿYΧÅ]iǺ±NçÖw"²O£>%"î®ÅÓıãÆßq?^á2´Y?
kwëlìÒÙŒ '‰mˆE<YŠ{f.“euš†R㪹[P §#>'öyÎ\&ÎAÜÅùÈ)Aƒ¶ ÃÎS©ð€¯,»áqHÉ‘S%uÇ?eàFëв+îRÃY7j
ï5Ž[׎ǒDƒ½ê›¦_¡Ã
4ÁeG;W:Xu<†ÚuÒ© ®§ôE•ÁRĝEÓKH+AÓ½E§ÐÂQæÉ)¨OÓÑzé
|¦M~Ø?µÑÔBÝØN‰
Eœ¡&H%ä\OFð
B‘Êw!Ð{¾€h‚b¼ÊË€uWZ¥´‚7×8„NcGl²iG=y7†MЯ’‘YÿSuÕæó"þ‰£ïÞ½=j³´˜{Ö¶ÎHê ÷ìJ.¤Ò$Ù«œ®M#
â`Å¡é½2ÈDvŠ|vRÁPÀ0•a(ðT|.ƒ¢hÓFØX{gJîIuëMÎYß*ÚÁPÄ|ä—Üøè»TÜ œRDP—␠Â\“FS‚[zÏã7ø4¹?OÑÙDÆK¨ìäNpÊKõ£È§+À5G䆴Â=´;7œ6D@åT9ê~|É#/i¦ÙŸÃºJRSsw½øˆ>¡³–ð;}»Áûy‡ÙC4{ö±}~Þ&Hø‹õfû‡b¬8õ˜Ýï¿Ó4vÎ)Ÿ;H‘ ™Zú’2CîÕ1:±‚'yl›4"y„õžÝëÊ;EÑ u³,)Xç‰)’¨±Í™|&2§ø¨è W°Jj[ÕËe±0Ùeΐ;œôûÔí8S枆20zêãëq†É‚§QAø{ˆ&Âõvï[ÒÌ°d¶n_á‹!"
ž±Ì$[Jé–¿Ë̬àAN J-„ˆCYO¥’òÁCm’…HI*Ê¢BãÆü¿0‹ü`¢µ¢€×Þ]Ä<{%hݾ/ap«ÇèÞVкÄû\z'‡?P5²ey2a‡8()ÜećÈ,—ôp§Š
y‡Gr
=& RðoSÒ½ù²®(÷th@õ
f¸*zÇHÚE>Ä=ß5Z>p³Â+dë##﹩À>ŽD8ÐdÊ*’ôY“±‰…ÚÝEUü¨W Ác¡&8ÇÒY;XHXC$ÈT<øTëxÄš}Î÷(k[Çœc¸ñ7~O¶
¤)’ìp>¼ï6àlš(8«J”;A•¿@mU}MvGÆë˜ÐØqª8òKøµI‡íó§qÀã˜Ìü ½BeÇ&¨Ã–Ô Ÿ€ŽÅÁ=y'rRä¥P_ÜÛxÚáÖѧ܀.Ö1ŽŠ:š·°jÑ°ÀElnmiÌ7²ðÁ €EŒådBíÔ`ƒpž¾UD!„`—FßyÇcƒÂ ËêÕZƒ`¸“.X&_„ï" u ºƒHÆi’hC<ÿ
—TF’‘¶î”å7íþ ½Qb£7Ž»6‚ÝxG˜wKÚÔžü©FA”¾•›ÑëÎy· ÷Þ ŠbÔRàþ¡’ˆMÂ7¶Ft›æ¯ÏWzˆ”í•Y±Lm²4EÅ9Oé4aÓ'ÞåÆÅ°Ô«0§ÔaßMÞ]‚’Së+~7ðF«VûÊnÇÞ}gÔp8¼<öíšðMd0³¾],Â=wƒj¤wð [¬vv_;cu
êUû&?õkî·/#}¿û‘”:ÙÕ§¤±Òjó@R³Uk–ó] /çZ9Èqå|`-çZ9(ç{Z9 å|àI—ór>p„¡œ<M/çå| œ”ó
QÎÊù@9x‚±œ”óGµw98œœ°¼i5ö6h_oq>–Tþ'“-9ïi‘äí÷T÷컎#¼´%dŒfÿñÏÏß.„sîķܯ?ç›|+ŸVÂé;÷;Ù»v³ztpP¯6ÞÝû?…“Œ³V•üAÂ~Q7îýŸcsˆ³VýýÏlìûÙÈYëôôçÇ<ïZU?Ÿ8óhÛù “›„íôÎæ,«üW¬Vy[©UŸ!õRÀ òLîR¬ä{¦·Â ¾Ì˜"žüúŽmäf3í[ú¶R©<ƒk‚B¡¢Ž·Ç
|Ï”IËöG«‘G»6°ß(Ê/ê=÷2|³Yù
èPHóB~3b‹5jÿÜñÖI^ß¾Ÿ{Ö•w,DèÏÚùœ5TO3£#vðF´œƒŸãÜúH©ZÝV³¾›òfø•)=ŸCÐöÐ+‡€ÃŸ¿cˆ¿Õ›g•æ {[«TOXí¬ZiþûÇ–dÿÕв Áæ<{î÷äkó•?6<KxjýgÏyøèG™ƒlhqðZ¯®p‰7Ú¨ðÕïbîüǝ¼ÓêKä] ÿ&aHªØ )b‹R"–iT$ø¦=ºòºÂãW&(–&¿²™_¸][¸æd$°(Ô á‹Â2j.IãOÞEú¥¹5›ÕFdÙT l ²°K™$þûZ
iÁò7»WƒSÒ÷Ýv>´'_}žw72ÓŸÉyš×“,_uÿªúI>ñòNË°\-‚×3Å>+lŒT/BòdËd
T8ÊþÔ"Å㾜·>TBrÿÉp‚lÎàwâ︃eHãx†zeþAõnœýêý2a”z7«ùo‰à¥sýËUö9ùVÅ×pþÏgÈîíð?ò/–wø/Vô¤EoAûÿ3*$Š:

M

Mech_Stomp

I think i weeded out some things. I've been trying to play skyfactory through the tekkit launcher and it either crashes right after all the mods have loaded or gives a download error. So I assume it's something about my pc that is not functioning with the mod pack. This happens with all the other mod packs too.