How would I go about this?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm, just wanted to give you guys a little update, apparently laying waste to a place with the 'accidental' misuse of RoC was bad because the guy had his land claimed. Got banned :p

Anybody wanna let me on their monster server? I'm only unpleasant if you force my hand, I promise :)

Edit: About to go try out This server if anybody wants to come join me :D
Edit2: Ummm, never mind, it was in the wrong server listing. Back to searching again

Last edited:

ProfessorMudkip

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm, just wanted to give you guys a little update, apparently laying waste to a place with the 'accidental' misuse of RoC was bad because the guy had his land claimed. Got banned :p

Anybody wanna let me on their monster server? I'm only unpleasant if you force my hand, I promise :)

Edit2: Ummm, never mind, it was in the wrong server listing. Back to searching again
Did they have some kind of protection to rollback the damage you caused?

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019

ah, see where you went wrong is doing it on his land. bypassing server protections is a big no no.

should have built it on a part of your land and baited him into coming to "rob you" :p

Reactions: pizzawolf14

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
Might i ask what server this was?

Actually don't do that. As having been an Admin on an open server, I can't condone sending people to go grief a server (which is what would happen if you posted the name here), it's just wrong. Sure that guy was being a dick, but it sounds like he got what he deserved (or she, w/e).

Also it sounds like the plugins on that server were set up really badly by the admins. Or they set claims up fine, and you just didn't figure it out. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just blame the admins there.

Last edited:
Reactions: pizzawolf14

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
I said a googolplexianth...
For anyone reading this who has no idea what Im/we are talking about, here:
A googol (googOL not googLE) is a 1 followed by a hundred zeroes.
A googolplex is a 1 followed by a googol zeroes.
A googolplexianth is a 1 followed by a googolplex zeroes.
In other words, 1 googol - 1 is the highest number the TI-83/84 (the fancy graphing calculator) can handle. That's damn big.

Also,
I can host a monster server if you like :p
Yes please!

Bruigaar

Jul 29, 2019
Sharknado is the number one all time movie. Only followed by Sharknado 2 , which is also the number one all time movie. Which only makes Sharknado that much more special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I'm assuming these... things are way better than Sharpedo.
Count me in.
For... whatever you're talking about.